Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    sis laaibah, methinks ur name is great
    never heard it before but sounds pretty cool

im usama btw, in the run atm in afganistan. lol

ReputationRep:
    i better go2 sleep- need2 wake up at half 5 so i can get to work for half 7 2ma guys

tc w/salaam
    nyt nyt

ReputationRep:
    Yes I think you are right. We will never be able to make all people love our religion.

If we are good in ourselves, we might convey the message the easy way, but I fear our increasing isolation would prevent us from passing the message through anyway; besides, are we not asked later whether or not we have introduced our religion to other people?

ReputationRep:
    I'm so bored.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mortderire)
    i better go2 sleep- need2 wake up at half 5 so i can get to work for half 7 2ma guys

tc w/salaam
    nyt nyt
    Allah Hafiz!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evening Star)
    Yes I think you are right. We will never be able to make all people love our religion.

If we are good in ourselves, we might convey the message the easy way, but I fear our increasing isolation would prevent us from passing the message through anyway; besides, are we not asked later whether or not we have introduced our religion to other people?
    We are and i am not saying we should introduce it but some people are just so oblivous to the fact that islam is the largest growing religion in the world. there are many ways of spreading the word of islam, actions speak louder than words! Some will think we are forcing it upon them!

Again i reiterate we cannot please all! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justfarhan)
    I'm so bored.
    How about answering my PM!?! :mad: lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laaibah)
    its so difficult to keep up with all the posts, you're gone for a minute and theres like a page of posts, lol.

Hi Sketcy Canvass, i'm starting an access course in september and then going to university next year. Not sure what i want to do yet. Probably primary teaching or a law or science degree.
    Midwifery sounds like a really good course. I also looked at that option because i like the direct involvement with the mothers but again my health holds me back. I wish you the best of luck with your results and your course when you start it.

So is anyone else awake? its really humid tonight where i am, so that means i wont b able sleep much tonight. But i do have cosy fresh duvet covers that smell of a summers meadow,aaaaaaahhhhh, cosy.

Slp well

xx
    aww primary teaching sounds good, InshAllah Allah Almighty guides you on your chosen career and bestows you with health and happiness

Lol, oo Stoke-on-trent my cousin lives there near Birmigham right? lol love it when you go to bed with freshly washed duvet covers :p:

Take care

ReputationRep:
    Oh its my Rumi buddy! :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weird and Wonderful)
    Oh its my Rumi buddy! :hello:
    Lol, heya :wavey: hows you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Lol, heya :wavey: hows you?
    Salaamz man i am kool! You okay?

Damn i been away so long i dont know who anyone is anymore! Are you new to the ISOC too? btw i am Kamran, 18 gonna go Kings to do biomed in Sept depending on grades studying Bio, Maths and Chem. I love reading, politics all sports and religion. thats me in a nutshell!:p:

your turn...

ReputationRep:
    Salaamz man i am kool! You okay?

Damn i been away so long i dont know who anyone is anymore! Are you new to the ISOC too? btw i am Kamran, 18 gonna go Kings to do biomed in Sept depending on grades studying Bio, Maths and Chem. I love reading, politics all sports and religion. thats me in a nutshell!:p:

your turn...
    W/Salaams, yeh im good thanks

Lol, ive been a member for over a year now :p: I'm Munise, 17 just finished AS levels in Maths, Chem and Biology...snap! :p: But starting a new course in September InshAllah called Health and Social care then go to uni and do Midwifery. I love poetry, reading and art

ReputationRep:
    W/Salaams, yeh im good thanks

Lol, ive been a member for over a year now :p: I'm Munise, 17 just finished AS levels in Maths, Chem and Biology...snap! :p: But starting a new course in September InshAllah called Health and Social care then go to uni and do Midwifery. I love poetry, reading and art
    Yeah i am sure we have met on her somewhere before, as i mentioned how unique your name was! Munise wonderful! Midwifery eh? Sound brilliant inshallah all will go well for you. I just read your post count now! so your not new! lol

Poetry rules! oh i wrote some stuff a long time ago i shall PM it to you!

ReputationRep:
    hey, does anyone here write poetry about islam??

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i am sure we have met on her somewhere before, as i mentioned how unique your name was! Munise wonderful! Midwifery eh? Sound brilliant inshallah all will go well for you. I just read your post count now! so your not new! lol

Poetry rules! oh i wrote some stuff a long time ago i shall PM it to you!
    :hmmmm: can't remeber :p: awww JazakAllah InshAllah, hehe yeh :p:

:five: thanks, would love to read it

ReputationRep:
    hey, does anyone here write poetry about islam??
    Just started to try and write poetry Brother Kamran (weird and wonderful) does Alhamdulilah ^^

ReputationRep:
    I started writing poetry about a year ago, but i dont write as much as i used to. I think i have about 6 poems about islam, all about various topics. They kinda need to be worked on abit more, but i would love to share poetry with you some time. Just pm me if you like.

I think i'm going to go to bed now. Gudnyt everyone.

xx

ReputationRep:
    Just started to try and write poetry Brother Kamran (weird and wonderful) does Alhamdulilah ^^
    lol!

Mine is pretty strong stuff about love! are you sure you can handle it?

Your praising it without even reading it! Jeee...thanks! :hugs:

I feel the pressure of it having to be good now!

ReputationRep:
    I started writing poetry about a year ago, but i dont write as much as i used to. I think i have about 6 poems about islam, all about various topics. They kinda need to be worked on abit more, but i would love to share poetry with you some time. Just pm me if you like.

xx
    oo MashAllah. Yeah that would be great

Night and take care :ciao:

ReputationRep:

xx
    Salaamz sis! Nice chatting to you.

Peace.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.