Evening Star
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by lebanon4ever)
see this thread:
http://thestudentroom.co.uk/showthre...56#post5602256
the moderators here closed it down because it speaks the truth heartless people....they dont want the other zionists to know the truth of what is happening to lebanon (its not like itll make any difference theyll say that the pics are fake and end of story)... they should alter the rules of this forum
rule number 1: if you speak the truth, you will get a warning
rule number 2: if you try arguing with zionists or saying or showing something agaist them, your thread will get closed down
rule number 3: if you insist you will get a ban

I see. All those threads trying to show the naked truth and unveil the reality of Israel are closed, and all the members speaking for Lebanon or any other Arab or Muslim causes are warned or even banned, whereas no Zionist members are warned at all no matter what they say!! what kind of a place is this? Oh! it is just a representative of modern democracy!
lebanon4ever
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
and they close this one aswel because hizbollah were winning, israel was voted to be the one to blame
http://thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=265714
but they keep the "israel - hizbollah conflict" one open because israel won the poll
im disgusted
Evening Star
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
and they close this one aswel because hizbollah were winning, israel was voted to be the one to blame
http://thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=265714
but they keep the "israel - hizbollah conflict" one open because israel won the poll
im disgusted

Oh yes, I posted a few replies there. It is really disgusting that the thread is now closed, and that all those who spoke in favour of Hizbollah were warned! Is it not a debate section and everyone is free to say their opinion!
lebanon4ever
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Evening Star)
Oh yes, I posted a few replies there. It is really disgusting that the thread is now closed, and that all those who spoke in favour of Hizbollah were warned! Is it not a debate section and everyone is free to say their opinion!
this rule is only for zionists
what muslims (or lebanon supporters) get is:
neg rep all the time
warnings for xtremely lame reasons
closed threads for no reason
bans when they feel like the anti israelis are winning
Evening Star
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yes you are right. Anyway do not worry :hugs: the truth will appear soon insha Allah, and we will win for we are fighting a just battle, and God is on our side

Let's ask Him to protect Lebanon, Iraq, and Palestine and spare their people further bloodshed, amen.
SketchyCanvas~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yes you are right. Anyway do not worry :hugs: the truth will appear soon insha Allah, and we will win for we are fighting a just battle, and God is on our side

Let's ask Him to protect Lebanon, Iraq, and Palestine and spare their people further bloodshed, amen.
Ameen!!!
lebanon4ever
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

nshallah
filastini
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
this rule is only for zionists
what muslims (or lebanon supporters) get is:
neg rep all the time
warnings for xtremely lame reasons
closed threads for no reason
bans when they feel like the anti israelis are winning
100% agreed.
Evening Star
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I have to go now. Have a very good night all.

Salaam :hello:
WaW™
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I have to go now. Have a very good night all.

Salaam :hello:
Allah Hafiz! Evening star.

And Salaamz to all!
SketchyCanvas~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Weird and Wonderful)
Allah Hafiz! Evening star.

And Salaamz to all!
W/Salaams :hello:
WaW™
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by SketchyCanvas)
W/Salaams :hello:
WOW! no u come on! lol
~ABR~
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: ‏"‏ لَلَّهُ أَشَدُّ فَرَحًا بِتَوْبَةِ عَبْدِهِ الْمُؤْمِنِ مِنْ رَجُلٍ فِي أَرْضٍ دَوِيَّةٍ مَهْلَكَةٍ مَعَهُ رَاحِلَتُهُ عَلَيْهَا طَعَامُهُ وَشَرَابُهُ فَنَامَ فَاسْتَيْقَظَ وَقَدْ ذَهَبَتْ فَطَلَبَهَا حَتَّى أَدْرَكَهُ الْعَطَشُ ثُمَّ قَالَ أَرْجِعُ إِلَى مَكَانِي الَّذِي كُنْتُ فِيهِ فَأَنَامُ حَتَّى أَمُوتَ ‏.‏ فَوَضَعَ رَأْسَهُ عَلَى سَاعِدِهِ لِيَمُوتَ فَاسْتَيْقَظَ وَعِنْدَهُ رَاحِلَتُهُ وَعَلَيْهَا زَادُهُ وَطَعَامُهُ وَشَرَابُهُ فَاللَّهُ أَشَدُّ فَرَحًا بِتَوْبَةِ الْعَبْدِ الْمُؤْمِنِ مِنْ هَذَا بِرَاحِلَتِهِ وَزَادِهِ ‏"

translation of hadith:
Allah is more pleased with the repentance of His believing servant than a person who loses his riding beast carrying food and drink. He sleeps (being disappointed of its recovery) and then gets up and goes in search for that, until he is stricken with thirst. then comes back to the place where he had been before and goes to sleep completely exhausted placing his head upon his hands waiting for death. And when he gets up, lot there is before him his riding beast and his provisions of food and drink. Allah is more pleased with the repentance of His servant than the recovery of this riding beast along with the provisions (of food and drink).
SketchyCanvas~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Weird and Wonderful)
WOW! no u come on! lol
Lol yeah i know :p: i ended up going sleep around 4am

(Original post by o0MorseyMan0o)
قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: ‏"‏ لَلَّهُ أَشَدُّ فَرَحًا بِتَوْبَةِ عَبْدِهِ الْمُؤْمِنِ مِنْ رَجُلٍ فِي أَرْضٍ دَوِيَّةٍ مَهْلَكَةٍ مَعَهُ رَاحِلَتُهُ عَلَيْهَا طَعَامُهُ وَشَرَابُهُ فَنَامَ فَاسْتَيْقَظَ وَقَدْ ذَهَبَتْ فَطَلَبَهَا حَتَّى أَدْرَكَهُ الْعَطَشُ ثُمَّ قَالَ أَرْجِعُ إِلَى مَكَانِي الَّذِي كُنْتُ فِيهِ فَأَنَامُ حَتَّى أَمُوتَ ‏.‏ فَوَضَعَ رَأْسَهُ عَلَى سَاعِدِهِ لِيَمُوتَ فَاسْتَيْقَظَ وَعِنْدَهُ رَاحِلَتُهُ وَعَلَيْهَا زَادُهُ وَطَعَامُهُ وَشَرَابُهُ فَاللَّهُ أَشَدُّ فَرَحًا بِتَوْبَةِ الْعَبْدِ الْمُؤْمِنِ مِنْ هَذَا بِرَاحِلَتِهِ وَزَادِهِ ‏"

translation of hadith:
Allah is more pleased with the repentance of His believing servant than a person who loses his riding beast carrying food and drink. He sleeps (being disappointed of its recovery) and then gets up and goes in search for that, until he is stricken with thirst. then comes back to the place where he had been before and goes to sleep completely exhausted placing his head upon his hands waiting for death. And when he gets up, lot there is before him his riding beast and his provisions of food and drink. Allah is more pleased with the repentance of His servant than the recovery of this riding beast along with the provisions (of food and drink).
SubhanAllah, jazakAllah for sharing that with us Morsey
~ABR~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Best Du'aa for receptance: "Sayedul-Istighfar"

سيد الاستغفار

اللهم أنت ربي لا إله إلا أنت خلقتني وأنا عبدك وأنا على عهدك ووعدك ما استطعت أعوذ بك من شر ما صنعت أبوء لك بنعمتك علي وأبوء بذنبي فاغفر لي فإنه لا يغفر الذنوب إلا أنت

Transliteration:

Al-laahum-ma anta Rab-bee, laa ilaaha il-laa anta, khalaqtanee wa anaa 'abduka wa anaa 'alaa 'ahdika wa wa'dika mastata'tu. A'oodhubika min shar-ri maa sana'tu, aboo`u laka bi ni'matika 'alayya wa aboo`u bi dhambee; faghfirlee. fa`In-nahoo laa yaghfirudh-dhunooba il-laa anta.

Meaning:

"0 Allaah! You are my Lord! None has the right to be worshipped except You. You created me, and I am Your slave/worshipper. And I am faithful to my covenant and my promise as far as I am able. I seek Your refuge from the evil of what I have done. I acknowledge before You all the favors that You have bestowed upon me, and I confess all my sins to You. So forgive me, since none can forgive sins except You."

[The Prophet (Sallallaahu Ta'aala 'alaihi wa Sallam) said, "Whoever says it in the day, with firm conviction in it, and dies in that day before evening - then he is from the people of Paradise. Whoever says it in the night, with firm conviction in it, and he dies before the morning - then he is from the people of Paradise."
~ABR~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Anyone here?
*Ridwan*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Salaams how is every1?
~ABR~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by rizzyh)
Salaams how is every1?
Wa 'alaikum ilsalam... i'm fine.. how are you rizzy.

Rana... inti online.. matidineesh skip kida! :p:
lebanon4ever
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oops sorry i thought no one was on!!
jazzak allah kheir for ur hadiths.. may god forgive all muslims for any wrongdoings done unintentionally..ameen
lebanon4ever
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
7aader ya beih!!
wallah i replied b4 i saw ur post!!! lol
people...vote!!
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=266495
its already 5-0
3a2bal mat-seer 500-0!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (64)
29.63%
No - I got the required grades (123)
56.94%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (29)
13.43%

Watched Threads