Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Assalamu Alaikum everyone :hello:
    w/salaam Munise :hugs: :hello:
    how are you?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Munise you ok?

Sabah....same here I like doing it because it's therapeutic and I love to draw/design mehndi....I just wish I had some brides to put it on!!

ReputationRep:
    no dnt worry ivy i hv no probs with being last...
    i want to make a guess...
    since ivy was talking about mendi.. nd the other day she mentioned pakistan (if my memory has not fooled me)
    then...
    im guessing that ivy is pakistani

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    w/salaam Munise :hugs: :hello:
    how are you?
    Sabah :hugs:

I'm good Alhamdulilah, came back from my aunts house an hour ago :p: how you been?

ReputationRep:
    w/salam munise.. long time no see..lol!!
    anyay i better get goin to bed.. im really sleepy!!
    take care every1...salams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poison Ivy)
    Hey Munise you ok?

Sabah....same here I like doing it because it's therapeutic and I love to draw/design mehndi....I just wish I had some brides to put it on!!
    Heya Ivy Yeh im good Alhamdulilah, kinda bored :p: how you been?

Btw, whats mendi?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lebanon4ever)
    w/salam munise.. long time no see..lol!!
    anyay i better get goin to bed.. im really sleepy!!
    take care every1...salams
    Yehh, how you been? :hugs:
    aww take care :ciao: w/salaams

Btw, thanks for the rep earlier

ReputationRep:
    Mehndi is henna sowwy am half asleep today

Rana....hehehehe....erm better luck next time :p:

ReputationRep:
    Mehndi is henna sowwy am half asleep today

Rana....hehehehe....erm better luck next time :p:
    oo, i love henna..but when its done in patterns :p: awww, how was your day? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hey Munise you ok?

yeah i love to design and draw mehndi and it always turns out better on other people lol :rolleyes: i enjoy doing it around the time of eid because i get the chance to test out my designs on other people

ReputationRep:
    Sabah :hugs:

I'm good Alhamdulilah, came back from my aunts house an hour ago :p: how you been?
    :hugs:
    ive been okay but am realy cold atm and anoyed because its cold in august :hmpf:
    so how was your day?

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:
    ive been okay but am realy cold atm and anoyed because its cold in august :hmpf:
    so how was your day?
    oo i love it when its cold :p: ya i know, im weird :cool: lol

it was good Alhamdulilah, spent the whole day with my aunt her hubby and kids are on holiday so me and my mum went to visit her. Ended up staying there all day just talking how was your day?

ReputationRep:
    oo, i love henna..but when its done in patterns :p: awww, how was your day? :hugs:
    Day was good met up with my best mate I've not seen for aaaaggggeeesss so that made my day

How was yours?

Here's a pic of a mates hand I did...not sure if it will come out clear on here though!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Day was good met up with my best mate I've not seen for aaaaggggeeesss so that made my day

How was yours?

Here's a pic of a mates hand I did...not sure if it will come out clear on here though!
    aww cool

It was good Alhamdulilah, looky at post above on my day :p: ^^

MashAllah!! Thats really good! :congrats: how long did that take you? lol

ReputationRep:
    oo i love it when its cold :p: ya i know, im weird :cool: lol

it was good Alhamdulilah, spent the whole day with my aunt her hubby and kids are on holiday so me and my mum went to visit her. Ended up staying there all day just talking how was your day?
    lol cool :cool: my day was okay not very exciting i dont know how but i found myself helping my dad sort out his office:rolleyes: he asked me to help him coz im the one who spends the most time there using his telephone and laptop/ internet and after that i spent the rest of the day around my friends house

ReputationRep:
    aww cool

It was good Alhamdulilah, looky at post above on my day :p: ^^

MashAllah!! Thats really good! :congrats: how long did that take you? lol
    Awww cool. I love having a girly day with my mum and aunts we ave a real cool time

And thanks it took me about 10-15 minutes probably...though may be longer as we were chatting lots too!!

Anyways me is off to bed now...take care and be good

Night all xxxx

ReputationRep:

How was yours?

that is really good i love the way it trails up the arm i like patterns like that

ReputationRep:
    lol cool :cool: my day was okay not very exciting i dont know how but i found myself helping my dad sort out his office:rolleyes: he asked me to help him coz im the one who spends the most time there using his telephone and laptop/ internet and after that i spent the rest of the day around my friends house
    hehe cool, it just hit me today that results are soon :s:

ReputationRep:
    Awww cool. I love having a girly day with my mum and aunts we ave a real cool time

And thanks it took me about 10-15 minutes probably...though may be longer as we were chatting lots too!!

Anyways me is off to bed now...take care and be good

Night all xxxx
    hehe yeup

lol looks really good :yy:

Take care :ciao: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    that is really good i love the way it trails up the arm i like patterns like that
    :ditto:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.