The I-soc (Islamic Society) Watch

This discussion is closed.
lebanon4ever
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
no nowadays i dont know anyone who beats their women!!
Bluefairy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ur living on ur own? are u married? i thought muslims arnt allowed to live on their own untill they're married off my their parents.
*Ridwan*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .S.O.S.)
say if i liked someone, a man, and i didn't do anything or say anything but i just had the feeling of love for them like wanting to be with them always,always thinking about what they said, is that a sin?
That's not a sin, but one should keep away from that man and shouldn't think about him or it could lead to further wanting him etc commiting sins
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by lebanon4ever)
no nowadays i dont know anyone who beats their women!!
If they are disobediant towards their religion! Not if they don't listen to the husband. Also it's a long long long discussion and so on but if you'd like then check Ayat 4:34 - Remember that points like these shouldn't be bandied around playfully. I'm against numpties throwing verses like these around without any background reading (not you btw! )

It's the last in a chain of recommended procedures and from what i've heard it's tapping with a miswaak on the back of the thigh or using a silk cloth.
Also, let's not jump to conclusions - read around it, ask some scholars and check about it I myself am no scholar...
lebanon4ever
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
say if i liked someone, a man, and i didn't do anything or say anything but i just had the feeling of love for them like wanting to be with them always,always thinking about what they said, is that a sin?
no way!! islam isnt that cruel!! its normal to love.. as long as its "clean" love theres nothing wrong with it
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ur living on ur own? are u married? i thought muslims arnt allowed to live on their own untill they're married off my their parents.
I live with my grandparents, and no; I'm not married. You wanna send a proposal? :p:
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
erm what if he's married? well it doesn't matter i won't see him again anyway...
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
erm what if he's married?
You like a married man? Just curious...
lebanon4ever
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
married..then its better to keep away from it coz as someone said, you dont want the relAtionship to develop which could lead to other things.. but as long as you are able to control urself and keep things clean and proper, no probs with it..(but i wouldnt advse you on liking a married man because if you were married you wouldnt like it if ur husband has a secret admirer will u?)
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lol i think it would be funny as long as he didnt like her. I know its terrible and only leads to heartache so yeah ive decided to keep away from married guys. But i really liked him, we shared similar intrests...science.lol
Rafa
Report 12 years ago
Marriage scares me!!!
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
im over it.
lebanon4ever
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ll then i think its fine with islam.. but its bad for u.. bad for your psycological state.. you are gonna be really hurt if he keeps on ignoring u or if you see him with his wife or something.. but sometimes u just cant help it... the best way to forget about someone who is conquering your mind is to like another person,(a clean person, one who would treat you as his sister.. just friends.)
lil one
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by #2(Laika))
Marriage scares me!!!
same
~ABR~
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Assalamu 'Alaikum.

How's everyone?!
lil one
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by o0MorseyMan0o)
Assalamu 'Alaikum.

How's everyone?!
W/salaam, all good and yourself? How was your lil egypt day trip ?
Rafa
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by o0MorseyMan0o)
Assalamu 'Alaikum.

How's everyone?!
Wa Alaikum Salaam..im alright...how you doing?
lebanon4ever
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
w/salam morsey!! mabrook on ur results!!!
im didnt get mine yet
~ABR~
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm fine. Oh isoc is great today.
Aliyah, Rafael, Rana and Belle... how better can it get?!!

And abt marriage.... why is it scary?
lebanon4ever
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
so how is egypt?!?!?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (78)
26.53%
No (216)
73.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed