Turn on thread page Beta

The I-soc (Islamic Society) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .S.O.S.)
    erm...dil tha pagal hai, dil tha vana? hai

Nah thum jano nah hum, ....(do u dont know?)

what does hai mean anyway...

Thing is i dont watch indian films/music often. Was just curious about the things that i have heard and wanted to know what they mean.
    youre lucky that you smaller than 5ft5 or i would have not translted it for free, only joking

dil to pagal hai- heart is crazy(somfin like that)
    dil divana hai- my heart is in love(not sure again but it something like that)

nah thum jano naa hum- u and i will never know

hai- is(i think)

i dont watch that much indian movies as well, i just watch a few

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by men are back)
    not sure maybe 12 but not sure
    12? thats a bit late, no?
    astronomy? never heard of that gcse, was it hard? anyho goodluck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_one)
    12? thats a bit late, no?
    astronomy? never heard of that gcse, was it hard? anyho goodluck
    its somethin like 12 30, or 9 30 cant rememba, so ill just go 11 cause its in between 9 30 and 12 30 but i may phone them

ReputationRep:
    o you know what i joined the short girls society...well asked for a request, but the person who set it up has mysteriously disappeared (she was 4 ft 10 an inch shorter than me :p:).....so I don't know if its still running im going to go check.

ReputationRep:
    o you know what i joined the short girls society...well asked for a request, but the person who set it up has mysteriously disappeared (she was 4 ft 10 an inch shorter than me :p:).....so I don't know if its still running im going to go check.
    gd luck hope they let you join

ReputationRep:
    im a shorty 5ft 1!

ReputationRep:
    im a shorty 5ft 1!
    curse of the ugly witch

you all are cursed i think by the ugly witch, cause some tall beutiful witch killed her and just moments before she was going to die she cursed most girls, but only some cant be cursed cause its in thier genes that they cant be cursed easily

only joking

gd luck hope they let you join
    thought you didnt believe in luck :p:...only playing lol...

Salaam!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    thought you didnt believe in luck :p:...only playing lol...

Salaam!
    w/salam

i know i dont believe in luck but most people do, so theres no harm in saying gd luck to em

ReputationRep:
    nope couldn't find it in the soc's list, unless i had selective blindness for a mo, which is possible, as it has happened before.

ReputationRep:
    curse of the ugly witch

you all are cursed i think by the ugly witch, cause some tall beutiful witch killed her and just moments before she was going to die she cursed most girls, but only some cant be cursed cause its in thier genes that they cant be cursed easily

only joking
    LOL,

w/salam

i know i dont believe in luck but most people do, so theres no harm in saying gd luck to em
    indeed!

ReputationRep:
    curse of the ugly witch

only joking
    what are you on about :confused:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    LOL,
    but why are girls shorter than boys?, is it in thier genes that girls from a certain family are going to be shorter

i think its because girls got 2 xx so that determains that you are girl, and got higer cantrol rate, whilst the male you havent got that much control cause its x and half a x, and you grow more higher than girls

ReputationRep:
    what are you on about :confused:
    lol
    i dont know myself, its just stupid thing i come up with every now and then.

ReputationRep:
    evolution? girls feel comforted/protected by taller guys. maybe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    indeed!
    yes unless people dont believe in em so i would not have said it

yes unless people dont believe in em so i would not have said it
    cool

ReputationRep:
    evolution? girls feel comforted/protected by taller guys. maybe.
    but mine is more scientific:

i think its because girls got 2 xx so that determains that you are girl, and got higer cantrol rate, whilst the male you havent got that much control cause its x and half a x, and you grow more higher than girls

ReputationRep:
    I know the male, determines whether the child is a male or female...because the woman always gives x to her child, and the man can give x or y, determing the sex of the child, so i think its silly how woman were blamed for not giving the man a son.

im not sure what you mean by control, there are pairs of genes given to the child one from each parent....and the dominant one determines the characteristics, so if a recessive gene is given by the female...on the x chromosome, to the child, and the Y given by the male...( if u look at the y its like an x without a leg)...there is no dominant gene on the Y to counteract the recessive gene/(the gene that is the cause of genetic disorder) on the X.

thats why its more comman for males to have genetic disorders, and females tend to be carries because the XX and the dominat gene can overide the corresponding resseive gene. However they can still pass on the X that is the carrier....so only if the man gives the child X can it be over ridden, although the female child be now the carrier.

sooowwwy bout babbling on and on and on............

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.