Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lone-ing.

ReputationRep:
    lone-ing.

whats that

ReputationRep:
    well im off to the physics place....going to trash it with my rubbish talks, cheerio!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .S.O.S.)
    no way...it's the man that need to do the saving, the damsel in distress. The princess from her evil stepmother. Fight off the scary monsters...
    he'd be very brave and sweep the girl off her feet.
    :p:
    haha! I absolutely dısagree :p:

ReputationRep:
    I know these 2 guys, we met online, bout 2 years now...ones a muslim, ones a christian, both from middle east. I stupidly told my plan of marrying a muslim guy, to the christian guy....I think of him as a friend (both of them) I think i've upset him...we carried on talking, i asked him what was wrong he was being snappy and he said he was a bit angry at me, and i was like why? i thought it was because i didn't tell what area i lived in...he was looking at google earth. then he goes maybe and asks me 'what do u think' then said he gtg...and left.
    the muslim guy also was acting weird once and i ask what wrong and he says 'what do u think' like how am i supposed to know what affecting them! we debate about islam...(thats how met online.).

You can't like someone online can you? i mean you can't 'fall in love' with them because u never met them, they could be any old liar can't they.
    I mean everything about me could be a lie, you can never be sure.
    I agree. It's not possıble to fall ın love wıth someone onlıne.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    I would have to disagree. I'm sure there are plenty of people who have fallen in love with me via the net, but perhaps I'm an exception. :tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    I have finished 6th form......I had brillant teachers (physics/science teachers), got my A levels, in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. and AS in biology. (got AAAA)....Its kinda in my profile btw.

going to uni in september to study physics masters (4 years).

Then i might do a phD, and be a professor of physics at some uni.

Or i might go teach little kids in bangladesh all about how wonderfull physics and astronomy are.

I might resit my GCSE english lang/lit, because i had C's in them and people/employers look at GCSE english quite often.
    Dont resit - you've got better and superb grades - they'll automatically ignore your GCSE stuff

ReputationRep:
    Btw Hamza how come u got 3 warnings now??????????

(Original post by Milli)

"Impossibe is nothing"....

ReputationRep:
    what does...
    sajaan tumse pyar
    and
    pal pal teri lagan...or summin
    mean?

what does...
    sajaan tumse pyar
    and
    pal pal teri lagan...or summin
    mean?
    i dont have a clue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    i dont have a clue
    lol thanks anyway hehe*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rizzyh)
    Dont resit - you've got better and superb grades - they'll automatically ignore your GCSE stuff
    thanks but i guess im a bit of a perfectionist now, and i don't like leaving loose ends...i don't know im still only thinking about it.

ReputationRep:
    Hey people

What's this with being rescued and Rashid asking to be rescued by a fair maiden :eek: ...bebe if you were like my age or older... ...and Hamza wanting to be a Maths Teacher :eek:.....

ReputationRep:
    Salaamz ppl!

I hope you all good!

So whats all this non-sense about falling in love over the net! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rizzyh)
    Btw Hamza how come u got 3 warnings now??????????
    Dear men are back,

You have been warned for one of your posts, which violated The Student Room Rules. The reason you have been warned is because:

Advertising
    (Warning Type = Advertising)

For this violation, you have been given : 2 point(s).
    The point(s) will remain in your account for 14 days.
    After that, they will be removed automatically.

The post for which you are warned can be seen here:

================================ =======
    Men are back

the new peugeot 407 coupe from only £21, 925

note: this is not an advertisment but an introduction

The admin/moderator who warned you, entered this comment:

Your total Warning Level at the moment is: 3 point(s).

If you reach the maximum of 15, you will be banned from the Forums, for 7 days. If the number of warnings you have received exceeds 10 you will be banned for 7 days.

To see details about all the warnings you have received, until now, please click here.

Please start a thread in the Ask A Mod forum if you have a dispute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poison Ivy)
    Hey people

What's this with being rescued and Rashid asking to be rescued by a fair maiden :eek: ...bebe if you were like my age or older... ...and Hamza wanting to be a Maths Teacher :eek:.....
    yh maths teacher, its a good job and you get more money in teaching maths so its easy money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weird and Wonderful)
    Salaamz ppl!

I hope you all good!

So whats all this non-sense about falling in love over the net! :rolleyes:
    w/salam i hope and pray you are good and happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by men are back)
    yh maths teacher, its a good job and you get more money in teaching maths so its easy money
    Awww bless that's pretty good

Kamran who's falling in love over the net eh?...it can happen and has to many peeople I know.....shame I've not met anyone decent yet *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poison Ivy)
    Awww bless that's pretty good

Kamran who's falling in love over the net eh?...it can happen and has to many peeople I know.....shame I've not met anyone decent yet *sigh*
    i know thats why am thinking of becoming one.

you could find people of the net and you could marry them, you may even fall in love with the person, the website like shadi.com are very good. try it init free registration i think, not sure

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.