Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poison Ivy)
    Seriously I can understand what SOS is going through. I barely pray my prayers it's really bad I know but right now I'm going through a really patch and I've just kinda lost faith in a way though in my heart I do believe it's kinda complicated to explain but I know what you mean.
    I think i know what you mean, its really complicated for me too to explain, i barely understand what im going through myself, let alone trying to explain it to anyone else. Sometime it feels like im missing a part...theres hole in me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by men are back)
    hello
    yh she got a new name, i gave her the name, it means pride, elegance

and she doesnt mind
    Ah yes thats what it means! My urdu is a little rusty! :p:

Good that she don't mind.

Anyway how u what you upto?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .S.O.S.)
    I think i know what you mean, its really complicated for me too to explain, i barely understand what im going through myself, let alone trying to explain it to anyone else. Sometime it feels like im missing a part...theres hole in me...
    :hugs: awww thats too bad.

No one should feel like that but i can promise you most people do. I mean i had a time when i questioned my religon my family even myself. I did not know what was happening and i felt as if no one could undersatnd me and my feelings. I got through it finally and i think my belief is stronger than ever. The reason i questioned so much was because i had a real tough time and i thought the whole world was against me. Its tough but hang in there insha'allah just keep believing in Allah and all shall come good i promise!

If you wanna talk or anything i am only a PM away!

ReputationRep:
    Its like im looking for an answer to something...sometimes it seems like i already know that something...but i can't quite put my finger on it, like im missing the key.

ReputationRep:
    thanks kamran.

ReputationRep:
    Its like im looking for an answer to something...sometimes it seems like i already know that something...but i can't quite put my finger on it, like im missing the key.
    Well there are most people who go through life feeling as if they are missing a part missing something which would complete them and there life. For someit is kids once they have them they feel complete. the "missing link" must be found by you yourself and in my view is part of life. We strive to find it some of us do this unknowingly.

If i was to find it i would be a little disappointed to be honest, i mean i am at peace with myself and my surroundings now but there is still something missing. If i found it i would be a little disappointed as then i would feel as if my life is nothing, i would feel as if i have peaked way to ealry. I dunno if that makes sense! :confused: I hope you understand what i mean.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like feeling like this, its not nice...and its so frustrating sometimes.
    I really don't know what to say that could make it any better for you.

Well i hoep and pray that this feeling quickly deteriorates and your life is full of happiness.

ReputationRep:
    lol, i deleted that post
    its a bit pointless...my babble :p: ignore it.
    thanks anyway

ReputationRep:
    lol oki!

Don't think it is poinless though, if a void is there you must fill it.

Anyway what you upto?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weird and Wonderful)
    Ah yes thats what it means! My urdu is a little rusty! :p:

Good that she don't mind.

Anyway how u what you upto?
    nothin much just watchin tv, and ps2, also worrying about my result

ReputationRep:
    salaams guys..aww sis i hope you feel better soon..pray to allah and inshallah everything will be fine x

ReputationRep:
    your dad holds the key
    paradise lies under the feat of your mother and your dad holds the key

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_one)
    salaams guys..aww sis i hope you feel better soon..pray to allah and inshallah everything will be fine x
    hey, thanks

how are you today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_one)
    w/salam

ReputationRep:
    your dad holds the key
    paradise lies under the feat of your mother and your dad holds the key
    thats funny, because me and my dad hardly talk to each other...
    i feel awkward around him, i don't know why, he acts awkward around me too. :confused:
    ahhh no more me talk.okies.

any topic?

ReputationRep:
    nothin much just watchin tv, and ps2, also worrying about my result
    aww shucks! i remember my GCSE results day, the best day ever! and inshallah yours shall be good too. Although i did not like my German grade one bit! :mad:

Salaamz sis!

Hope you well!

ReputationRep:
    thats funny, because me and my dad hardly talk to each other...
    i feel awkward around him, i don't know why, he acts awkward around me too. :confused:
    ahhh no more me talk.okies.

any topic?
    before its to late you should get to know him, respect him a bit more because you might miss him after you get married, or he will miss you and he might try to look at all of the happy moment you two had together but if theres none he feel for his whole life that i never gave happiness to my lovely daughter

ReputationRep:
    no he wont im not a lovely daughter...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weird and Wonderful)
    aww shucks! i remember my GCSE results day, the best day ever! and inshallah yours shall be good too. Although i did not like my German grade one bit! :mad:

Salaamz sis!

Hope you well!
    inshallah i will do well and all others will do well. i also herd that this year people done more worse than any years

ReputationRep:
    no he wont im not a lovely daughter...
    nah dont say that for a father every daughter means alot to them unless you adopted that is ofcourse

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.