hey watz every1 up2?

Watz da topic etc
rahmara
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Weird and Wonderful)
Why do you want to have two wives? Btw who saw that programme Big Love on 5? they guy had three wives! :eek: some sort of christian sect that do it and are happy!
i think i saw the advert
not sure thoguh :confused:
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by rizzyh)
hey watz every1 up2?

Watz da topic etc
:party: rizzys here

were talkig about random things
hamza09
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Why do you want to have two wives? Btw who saw that programme Big Love on 5? they guy had three wives! :eek: some sort of christian sect that do it and are happy!
its a sunnah act, and its a act that our beloved prohet muhammed SAW(peace be upon him) has said you could do but you have to treat all the wives as the same. and oh yeah you allowed to keep 4 wives
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i thought it was 7?

we were discussing this the other day at college
so much fun
Rafa
Badges: 1
Report 12 years ago
can somebody please tell me about those people who when they hear the Prophet Muhammad SAW they kiss there two thumbs and place them on there eyes...
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by hamza09)
its a sunnah act, and its a act that our beloved prohet muhammed SAW(peace be upon him) has said you could do but you have to treat all the wives as the same. and oh yeah you allowed to keep 4 wives
Yeah sure you are. But you have to treat ALL of them EXACTLY the same. It's extremely difficult and i believe only the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) could do it perfectly.

It's a sunnah...as in you don't have to do it. Why can't you be satisfied with only one wife?
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yes i want to know about that too
why do some people do that?
:confused:
mortderire
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
they just cant get enough of one woman i guess...
WaW™
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by hamza09)
the time the prophet done it in were completly different there were troubled times and the prophet done it to protect them and give them a place to live more than anything else. Shi'te have something called Muttah otherwise known as temporary marriage which ppl have abused and do only to fullfill there sexual desires. i just dont understand what one will gain by having 4 wives?
rahmara
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i have heard of muttah marriage
we were discussing this in the other ISOC thread
hamza09
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by -Ayesha-)
Yeah sure you are. But you have to treat ALL of them EXACTLY the same. It's extremely difficult and i believe only the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) could do it perfectly.

It's a sunnah...as in you don't have to do it. Why can't you be satisfied with only one wife?
nah i aint gonna have another wife i was just asking, its well hard to keep up with 4 wifes let alone 1. i know this guy whos got 2 wives, when he takes one to the cinema to watch a movie, then he has to take the other one as well, to watch the same movie, kinna boring. and he runs like a dog. so am only going to have 1 wife
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by mortderire)
they just cant get enough of one woman i guess...
LOL...at this time of our life it'll be difficult for 4 women to share one husband. They'll get jealous...fights will occur...will the guy be able to provide for all 4 wives..equally? Also, i can't imagine any women wanting their husband to marry again. :p:
WaW™
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by #2(Laika))
can somebody please tell me about those people who when they hear the Prophet Muhammad SAW they kiss there two thumbs and place them on there eyes...
i dont have the slightest they usually do it during the adhaan and i think ppl who have done hajj or umraah do it only out of respect but i am not sure! :confused:

if anyone knows plz shed some light!

Salaamz bro rizzy!
hamza09
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
the time the prophet done it in were completly different there were troubled times and the prophet done it to protect them and give them a place to live more than anything else. Shi'te have something called Muttah otherwise known as temporary marriage which ppl have abused and do only to fullfill there sexual desires. i just dont understand what one will gain by having 4 wives?
sexual gratification
*Ridwan*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
We live in the UK - no need to worry about how many wives etc

One is enough 4 me
*Ridwan*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The rule of having 4 wives is because one of the signs of Judgement day is that the gender ratio will be 1 man for every 50 women.
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by #2(Laika))
maybe another islamic sect :confused:
*Ridwan*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If you did have 4 wives - ALL of them have to be very pious otherwise there wolud be jealousy etc
mortderire
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hmm im sure i could provide for four wives on my generous salary. not lol
i wish
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (64)
29.63%
No - I got the required grades (123)
56.94%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (29)
13.43%

Watched Threads