Turn on thread page Beta

The I-soc (Islamic Society) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_one)
    oo i love bags lol, a girl can never have too many :p: aww how old is your sister? I need to do all my 6thform shopping, seeing as we don't have a uniform anymore.

Thankyou again
    :eek: you don't have uniform anymore?! Wish i was that lucky lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala_land)
    lol tbh, i'd rather have it, so much of a hassle getting up every morning thinking what to wear each day oh well, an excuse to stock up on clothes :p:

ReputationRep:
    I heard the Sharukh one's meant to be really good, last time my friend tried to go it was all sold out, after being released for like two weeks!
    its not the kind of typical indian movie, and that film is aimed more at adult then anyone else

ReputationRep:
    oo i love bags lol, a girl can never have too many :p: aww how old is your sister? I need to do all my 6thform shopping, seeing as we don't have a uniform anymore.

Thankyou again
    My sister is 15 and shes going to be in year 11 when she starts back at school. But shes into her designer gear. So we went manc to find her a paul smith bag, but she didnt like the one we found. But we did find her some locoste shoes which are nice. We didnt find much cuz we went late n got there for 3:30 and then we went trafford at 6:30. but like i said, we're going again.

I hope to get some shoes, maybe a coat, and see KANK.

It has been out for a while, i just havn't had time to go, lol.

xx

ReputationRep:
    lol tbh, i'd rather have it, so much of a hassle getting up every morning thinking what to wear each day oh well, an excuse to stock up on clothes :p:
    yeh i hate that, you spend ages jst mixing n matching, lol

ReputationRep:
    haha you have to wear uniform at your sixth form college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by men are back)
    its not the kind of typical indian movie, and that film is aimed more at adult then anyone else
    I'v just heard that its more modern and addresses real issues

ReputationRep:
    Well i'm 16 now, adult enough for you?

If its not your typical indian movie then thats a bonus lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laaibah)
    yeh i hate that, you spend ages jst mixing n matching, lol
    lol exactly, i seriously want to buy out the whole of river island and i'll be done

ReputationRep:
    I'v just heard that its more modern and addresses real issues
    yh its more modern, i would tell you the whole story if you want but i dont wanna spoil it for you

ReputationRep:
    My sister is 15 and shes going to be in year 11 when she starts back at school. But shes into her designer gear. So we went manc to find her a paul smith bag, but she didnt like the one we found. But we did find her some locoste shoes which are nice. We didnt find much cuz we went late n got there for 3:30 and then we went trafford at 6:30. but like i said, we're going again.

I hope to get some shoes, maybe a coat, and see KANK.

It has been out for a while, i just havn't had time to go, lol.

xx
    aww, i wish i had a sister, preferably older! oh well im grateful for my brother as well i guess :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i did love wearing what ever i want, i changed my style all the time

ReputationRep:
    aww, i wish i had a sister, preferably older! oh well im grateful for my brother as well i guess :rolleyes:
    i would of liked an older sister, just someone to give me advice, but i love my lil sistaz n brothers, although they can get on your nerves, but thats family

ReputationRep:
    Well i'm 16 now, adult enough for you?

If its not your typical indian movie then thats a bonus lol
    its 12 plus anyway, and if someone gives me the free ticket to watch it again i wouldnt go, three bloody hours, i rather do somethin better, but if you go and watch it once then its ok, its not too bad, nor its too good

ReputationRep:
    i would of liked an older sister, just someone to give me advice, but i love my lil sistaz n brothers, although they can get on your nerves, but thats family
    aww you have brothers as well? i only have one sibling, my bro whos 20

ReputationRep:
    aww you have brothers as well? i only have one sibling, my bro whos 20
    lol, i have 2 brother, 23 n 13 and 2 sisters 15 n 19

ReputationRep:
    i wish i had a sister

ReputationRep:
    hey if anyone ever goes to manc or newhere wiv a millies cookies, see if they do this gorgeous mango ice drink think, omg, it is gorgeous. they do it in strawberry n kiwi but the mango one is sooo nice, tastes like real mangos, n its thick n creamy.

ReputationRep:
    Aww what a cutey family lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    i wish i had a sister
    same

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.