Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rizzyh)
    Salam Sabah

I aint well - got a cold (stupid Scotland)

Btw u owe me rep lol
    awww well inshallah you'll get better soon

how could i forget :p: ive been trying to rep you for the past few days and it won't let me rep you so soon :rolleyes: :rolleyes: silly system

so you have to wait a little

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by men are back)
    walykum asalam wr wb!

i hope and pray your are good and happy!!!!

allhumdulilah i am fine
    im good alhumduliah

so how was your day then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    awww well inshallah you'll get better soon

how could i forget :p: ive been trying to rep you for the past few days and it won't let me rep you so soon :rolleyes: :rolleyes: silly system

so you have to wait a little
    not fair wheres my rep

only jokin

ReputationRep:
    Salaam

Any of you going to or at Leicester University?

ReputationRep:
    im good alhumduliah

so how was your day then?
    gdgd

not bad i just came back from my enrollmet and chose the subject i wanted to do and thats about it

what about how was your day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imran1987)
    Salaam

Any of you going to or at Leicester University?
    w/salam

naa going to a sixth form this september, but i do live in leicester

ReputationRep:
    gdgd

not bad i just came back from my enrollmet and chose the subject i wanted to do and thats about it

what about how was your day

oo cool how did enrollment go then? i have mine next week on thursday

my day was cool just relaxed really was a change from worrying about the exam results :rolleyes: lol

check ure user cp

ReputationRep:
    Salam every1!!

What r u guys talkin abt 2day?

ReputationRep:
    oo cool how did enrollment go then? i have mine next week on thursday

my day was cool just relaxed really was a change from worrying about the exam results :rolleyes: lol

check ure user cp
    it was alright, just have to come back to do this stupid test on tuesday

thank you very much for the rep, my rep power its not too high so i am not gonna rep you right now but will do later when my rep power increases

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by o0MorseyMan0o)
    Salam every1!!

w/salam

i hope and pray you are good and happy

ReputationRep:
    u too.

thank you

ReputationRep:
    it was alright, just have to come back to do this stupid test on tuesday

thank you very much for the rep, my rep power its not too high so i am not gonna rep you right now but will do later when my rep power increases
    They made us a stupid IT and English test thing back in july when i went in for a info session. This time round its only enrollment and then induction 4 days later well i think it is anyway :s:

tis okay don't worri about it

ReputationRep:
    u too.

thank you
    how come you got warning level 2

ReputationRep:
    Salam every1!!

W/salaam :wavey:

how are you?

ReputationRep:
    They made us a stupid IT and English test thing back in july when i went in for a info session. This time round its only enrollment and then induction 4 days later well i think it is anyway :s:

tis okay dotn worri bout it
    yh they made me do that stuff as well it was to do with english and maths, the first part was about english and you got some choices and you have to choose and the second was a maths and you have to choose the from the choices.

i had my induction and enrollment but i have to do some tests, i dont know why i think it just to see if my medication has any affect on my education as i got asthama

ReputationRep:
    yh they made me do that stuff as well it was to do with english and maths, the first part was about english and you got some choices and you have to choose and the second was a maths and you have to choose the from the choices.

i had my induction and enrollment but i have to do some tests, i dont know why i think it just to see if my medication has any affect on my education as i got asthama
    We only had to do the English one out of the English and Maths test thingy i completely messed it up for some reason but i got a good grade from both my English Lit and Language so thats okay I also mucked up the ICT thing but that was because i wasnt paying attention :flute: ...but anyway...... :p:

Oh okay thats the first time im hearing about something like this and my little brother has asthama but inshallah everything will go okay for you on tuesday

ReputationRep:
    salaam,

yep im going leicester uni next month. i hear there are lots of muslims in the city, which is good.

ReputationRep:
    We only had to do the English one out of the English and Maths test thingy i completely messed it up for some reason but i got a good grade from both my English Lit and Language so thats okay I also mucked up the ICT thing but that was because i wasnt paying attention :flute: ...but anyway...... :p:

Oh okay thats the first time im hearing about something like this and my little brother has asthama but inshallah everything will go okay for you on tuesday
    i dont kow i just think i have to fill this form or somethin but not sure so i have to wait till tuesday, my asthma is not that bad, its kind of going away. what about your brothers is his asthma gettin better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PaKi_sOuLjA)
    salaam,

yep im going leicester uni next month. i hear there are lots of muslims in the city, which is good.
    yh they are lots of muslim around here, there are also lots of mosque around leicester

ReputationRep:
    Salamz people
    So you guys have your enrolment I remember vividly how nerve wrecking I felt when I first started college but then I look back and think what the fuss was about. Good luck anyway. College is so much better then high school you actually get treated like adults and good thing about it is that your not surrounded by little kids which can be so annoying at times.

Work hard because the workload at A-level is huge compared to GCSE. For some people the transition can be very hard. Don’t worry. You’ll will fine be inshallah and you will integrate with people, and you will indeed meet a lot of people and actually discover a lot of new things about yourself which you might not have known when you were in high school. For some people college can bring a change in them because you meet a lot of people from different backgrounds, cultures etc. Just go with the flow but most importantly don’t mess about because A-levels are so difficult they require a lot of determined and hardworking students. Take my advice if you truly want to succeed in life because you wouldnt get a chance like this again and A-Levels do provide a big stepping stone to University.

P.S sorry i know its longs but i was in your shoes last year and i only wished that i knew student room existed last year. Maybe i would have be less anxious about starting college.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.