The Student Room Group
men are back
only time will tell if u chose d right as level, just hope and pray all things turn out gd 4 ya

yeh inshallah
men are back
neva beta than b4

how bout youself, hope ur fine

Awww cool any reason?

I'm ok fanks :smile:
Reply 10502
lil_one
aw thats good then..i can't wait for the fresh new start..i just hope i chose the right as levels for me:redface:

INsh'allah you shall be successful and all shall be good for you.

What AS's did you choose? You got so many A's so you should be okay.
Reply 10503
lil_one
yeh inshallah

inshallah all things will work out perfectly for me as well
Reply 10504
Poison Ivy
Awww cool any reason?

I'm ok fanks :smile:

yh i had a great dream today, the best dream
Weird and Wonderful
INsh'allah you shall be successful and all shall be good for you.

What AS's did you choose? You got so many A's so you should be okay.

Inshallah bro..I chose Chem, Bio, Maths, and Economics.
Reply 10506
men are back
yh i had a great dream today, the best dream

Dreams are the best. But we all hope thay will become true. Yet hope is denial of reality!

I dream all the time! :biggrin:
Reply 10507
lil_one

Chemistry and Maths should be fine, i found them okay. For Biology you must be really dedicated with all the reading etc. Economics is good too.

I find it all comes down to your exam technique, nothing less nothing more. And luck too!

Insh'allah you will be fine, don't fret about your choices you have chose them and know look to the future with a positive mind set. i didn't i kept thinking to myself to change to Latin and English hence i did not get what i could have.
Reply 10508
Weird and Wonderful
Dreams are the best. But we all hope thay will become true. Yet hope is denial of reality!

I dream all the time! :biggrin:

yh dreams are the best thing about life
Reply 10509
lil_one

are u doin statistics or pure or Further Mathematics
Weird and Wonderful
Chemistry and Maths should be fine, i found them okay. For Biology you must be really dedicated with all the reading etc. Economics is good too.

I find it all comes down to your exam technique, nothing less nothing more. And luck too!

Insh'allah you will be fine, don't fret about your choices you have chose them and know look to the future with a positive mind set. i didn't i kept thinking to myself to change to Latin and English hence i did not get what i could have.

The thing is though..I don't really have subjects which I'm way better at then other subjects. So the subjects I chose are not necesserily the subjects im best at. I personally think Im better at the humanities..but I don't see where that could lead me, and especially since I want to do something sciency..thats why Im worried I won't be able to cope.
Reply 10511
Accrington Stanley, 'who are they?' :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
men are back
are u doin statistics or pure or Further Mathematics

just normal edexcel maths pure
Reply 10513
lil_one
The thing is though..I don't really have subjects which I'm way better at then other subjects. So the subjects I chose are not necesserily the subjects im best at. I personally think Im better at the humanities..but I don't see where that could lead me, and especially since I want to do something sciency..thats why Im worried I won't be able to cope.

you'll be fine. Just don't worry. Allow the negative attitude. Think +ve. You said you wanna do something sciency so you chose the right subjects. Out of all the subjects you chose Maths is the easiest!

Dont worry just keep strong and keep your faith.

I'll Pm you loads of stuff to do with it later.
Reply 10514
#2(Laika)
Accrington Stanley, 'who are they?' :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

exactly.

oh yh i fogot about that i was aiming to keep it on the first page every day on the football section, guess i need to post somethin in thier
Reply 10515
men are back
exactly.

oh yh i fogot about that i was aiming to keep it on the first page every day on the football section, guess i need to post somethin in thier

Classic :biggrin:
Reply 10516
lil_one
just normal edexcel maths pure

With pure maths there is an applications bit too! For AS and A2 you do one module which is either Statistics, Mechanics or Decision. Further Maths is done normally done after if you are really good at maths!
Reply 10517
#2(Laika)
Classic :biggrin:

init, it always comes on soccer am
Weird and Wonderful
you'll be fine. Just don't worry. Allow the negative attitude. Think +ve. You said you wanna do something sciency so you chose the right subjects. Out of all the subjects you chose Maths is the easiest!

Dont worry just keep strong and keep your faith.

I'll Pm you loads of stuff to do with it later.

aww thankyou :smile:
Reply 10519
men are back
init, it always comes on soccer am

Yep :smile: