how was your day?
hamza01
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
Wa alaikum salaams

Flight back wasn't too good..especially when getting past the security check. I tie my hair in a bun, so the security guard got suspicious and thought I had something under my scarf. They made me take it off next to this woman guard. Pretty silly, huh?

Apart from that...the flight back home was good. I actually miss Turkey a lot…the sun, it’s people….the mosques and the azaan.
welcome back
hamza01
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by gameplayer_no1)
Hey how are you?
how was your day?
i am fine alhumdulliha,
my days been boring just went back to my secondry school to give my books back, then went town to buy stuff

how about yourelf, how are you, and how was your day
O_o Silent_Star o_O
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by men are back)
i am fine alhumdulliha,
my days been boring just went back to my secondry school to give my books back, then went town to buy stuff

how about yourelf, how are you, and how was your day
im good alhumduliah

lol i gave my books back in july a week after we finished exams

my day was okay i had enrollment today got totally lost on the way to the appointment was half hour late , messed up my enrollment card thingy and got lost on the way back to the carpark :rolleyes: ..... could have been worse lol
hamza01
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
im good alhumduliah

lol i gave my books back in july a week after we finished exams

my day was okay i had enrollment today got totally lost on the way to the appointment was half hour late , messed up my enrollment card thingy and got lost on the way back to the carpark :rolleyes: ..... could have been worse lol
yh we had to give it after we had our exams or we wont get our result, but i never and i still got the result, and i could have still kept the book, they never bloody asked for it, i think they forgot, but i just gave it.

i cant wait untill colege starts
O_o Silent_Star o_O
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yh we had to give it after we had our exams or we wont get our result, but i never and i still got the result, and i could have still kept the book, they never bloody asked for it, i think they forgot, but i just gave it.

i cant wait untill colege starts
Yeah thats wot they said to us aswel that we had to give back the books or we couldnt sign out of the college :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lol yeah same but im still pretty nervous about not knowing many people there but oh well
lil one
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
salaams everyone..same here i can't wait for like a completely new start..do you know anyone at your new college hamza?
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
sabah i thought you were in year 12 going onto year 13?
hamza01
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by lil_one)
salaams everyone..same here i can't wait for like a completely new start..do you know anyone at your new college hamza?
yh around (15-20%) 10% for sure of the students of my secondry school will go there
hamza01
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i have to go everyone, so inshallah ill speak to you all later. hope everthing works out for you lot, best of luck in your new college

bye
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yh around (15-20%) 10% for sure of the students of my secondry school will go there
oh ok, thats quite good then, it would be quite scary knowing nobody at first
O_o Silent_Star o_O
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
sabah i thought you were in year 12 going onto year 13?
W/salaams and no lol i was in year 11 now starting year 12 :s:
same as you and Hamza im guessing
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i have to go everyone, so inshallah ill speak to you all later. hope everthing works out for you lot, best of luck in your new college

bye
inshallah everything will work out for you too..
salaams
O_o Silent_Star o_O
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

bye
Thanks and same to you
Salaams and t/c Hamza :wavey:
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
W/salaams and no lol i was in year 11 now starting year 12 :s:
same as you and Hamza im guessing
oo really sorry i thought you had already done your gcses! how was your summer? hope you were pleased with your results

what subjects you doing at AS?
O_o Silent_Star o_O
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
oo really sorry i thought you had already done your gcses! how was your summer? hope you were pleased with your results

what subjects you doing at AS?
lol its okay
summer was okay kinda slow and boring but a breaks a break
how was your summer then?
and yeah i was pretty happy with my results and im guessing so were you lol

errm.... Maths / Chemistry / Biology / Psychology
how bout you?
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lol its okay
summer was okay kinda slow and boring but a breaks a break
how was your summer then?
and yeah i was pretty happy with my results and im guessing so were you lol

errm.... Maths / Chemistry / Biology / Psychology
how bout you?
Summer was good nice to just relax and not stress about school :rolleyes: yeh i was really pleased too, still a bit like this > :eek: so yeh
im doing maths/chem/bio/economics so basically the same

what do you want to do when your older?
The Green Manalishi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
Wa alaikum salaams

Flight back wasn't too good..especially when getting past the security check. I tie my hair in a bun, so the security guard got suspicious and thought I had something under my scarf. They made me take it off next to this woman guard. Pretty silly, huh?

Apart from that...the flight back home was good. I actually miss Turkey a lot…the sun, it’s people….the mosques and the azaan.
Oh oh... Not too nice, luckily the guard was female and they didn't push it too much :p:

Oh yeah i can understand what you mean... I gotta go, goodnight and Assalamu Alaikum to all
O_o Silent_Star o_O
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Summer was good nice to just relax and not stress about school :rolleyes: yeh i was really pleased too, still a bit like this > :eek: so yeh
im doing maths/chem/bio/economics so basically the same

what do you want to do when your older?
:eek: you relaxed i was pretty nervous up untill i got my results :hmpf: stupid exams ruined the summer :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p:

same i was pretty shocked because i was perdicted lower for most of my subjects like C's and stuff lol

lol cool :five: :cool: :cool:

ermm.... :hmmmm: the sixth form asked me that today at enrollment and i was clueless i really havent decided yet what i want to do
how bout you ? do you know what you want to do then?
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:eek: you relaxed i was pretty nervous up untill i got my results :hmpf: stupid exams ruined the summer :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p:

same i was pretty shocked because i was perdicted lower for most of my subjects like C's and stuff lol

lol cool :five: :cool: :cool:

ermm.... :hmmmm: the sixth form asked me that today at enrollment and i was clueless i really havent decided yet what i want to do
how bout you ? do you know what you want to do then?
lol i was so relaxed till about a couple of days before when i was very very nervous

same here, i was predicted all Bs

i know i want to do something science based..not sure exactly what yet though..possibly pharmacy
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (162)
26.87%
No (441)
73.13%

Watched Threads