The Student Room Group
Milli
lol.....was that you being sarcastic?
Forgive my lame attempt.

:getmecoat
Evening Star
Yes it is spelt Geordie, and I do not speak it, thank God. I have only been in Newcastle for three years.

As for the rep thing, I have been proudly given 3 or 4 neg reps from some anonymous members (I know who they are by the way as they forgot to change their style of writing when adding their comment :biggrin: :hubba:). I was thinking of giving them pos rep in return as I considered their neg rep the most pos I can ever get :biggrin:

I love the Geordie accent! In fact I love, loveeee any accent from up north! I do also love a posh London accent!
Reply 10822
lil_one
lol you won't have heard of it sis, its not one of those schools like eton lol..yeh apparently loads of people asked her a few years ago to introduce physcology and she basically didn't want to know.

lol....let me guess, is it a girls school? :p: It's usually girl schools that are rubbish when it comes to A levels.
Evening Star
Yes it is spelt Geordie, and I do not speak it, thank God. I have only been in Newcastle for three years.

As for the rep thing, I have been proudly given 3 or 4 neg reps from some anonymous members (I know who they are by the way as they forgot to change their style of writing when adding their comment :biggrin: :hubba:). I was thinking of giving them pos rep in return as I considered their neg rep the most pos I can ever get :biggrin:
Haha, where did you live before then and how come you moved to Newcastle?! :p:

Oo tell me who they are please. :biggrin: PM me it :hubba:
Reply 10824
lil_one
tsr is going so slow for me..grrr

haha your comp doesnt like you
Reply 10825
Milli
I'm confused :confused:

Join the club! :biggrin:

Said it here....Click here!
lil_one
I love the Geordie accent! In fact I love, loveeee any accent from up north! I do also love a posh London accent!
;hijf;

lol.
no its keefik..
keyfik is something else!!
lebanon4ever
dont get me started about private schools!! i go to 1... they have the dumbest rules ever.. and only like 10 different gcses available and you have to choose from them!!

lol, i quite like my school, although i agree they do have some pretty pathetic rules..they also only offer subjects which they consider academic enough which is again, stupid.
Weird and Wonderful
I'm told my great great grand parents where fomr there. :wink:
Where are you from then? :hmmmm:
lebanon4ever
no its keefik..
keyfik is something else!!
What does keefik mean? And quote people if possible :smile:
tsrs goin slow 4 me aswel:frown:
Milli
lol....let me guess, is it a girls school? :p: It's usually girl schools that are rubbish when it comes to A levels.

haha spot on..all girls school:redface:
Reply 10833
lil_one

You like Canadian accents? :itsme:
lil_one
They don't really offer any interesting ones..i go to a private school so they're a bit wierd with the subjects they offer:rolleyes:

At Uni I think I wanna do something sciency..maybe Pharmacy..:smile:
Ah, I see. Posh NW girl hey.
Reply 10835
lil_one

:ditto: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Give them +ve rep Ayah it confuses the crap out of them.
justfarhan
;hijf;

lol.

wow do you have one of the above listed accents???
Milli
You like Canadian accents? :itsme:
OMG I love Canadian accents!! :redface:

They make me melt :redface:

Which is why I used to have the Canadian flag before, even though I've never been there :getmecoat
Reply 10838
lebanon4ever
tsrs goin slow 4 me aswel:frown:

haha your comp doesnt like you as well
lil_one
wow do you have one of the above listed accents???
Yeah, a posh London one :eek4:

Latest