your name arbic
are you arabian
Milli
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .S.O.S.)
ive asked allah to force me to believe, be a good muslim...it doesnt work...nothing clicks...theres no this is the right religion
It might be hard to follow all the rules in Islam. Just do it step by step. Start at the bottom and make your way up. You don't have to jump into everything at once.
ambition..
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
go0o0od bay all
i want eat with family denar
well back
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ambition..)
go0o0od bay all
i want eat with family denar
well back
lol

gooooood bay!
WaW™
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Salaamz ppl!

I hope and pray you all good, happy and healthy!

So how is everyone doing today?
The Green Manalishi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
plz how old are you
I'm 18
Grey
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Salam to everybody hope you guys are doing well, today the weather was pretty horrid, I haven't got any studying odne, I'm supposed to be reading up on some literary criticisms but I've spent my day waiting for Half Life 2 to load up LOL

Who here likes Half Life 2?
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
never heard of it.
Grey
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:eek:
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
welcome to the big bad world. :p:
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
call not thy one (my name)
free, not, mine soul
bind me and blind me
free me, not, send me
surrender and surround mine fear
will bring once before, once after,
once more and now.

why fate play a part
calling to me alone.
Seek and find
or hide behind
and tremble beneath mine anger
it is not thy desire
but my will.

that is the most bizzare poem that ever came into my mind...v.strange thought i'd share it with you.
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hope that poem brightens u all up a bit (!) :p: lol

byebye
arriverdeci
adios amigos
aurivoir mon amis
salam
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Question:

If a muslim girl is walking down the street and an elderly muslim guy smiles at her.....would it be considered okay if she smiles back?
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Not really sure Milli, at first I though yeh obvcourse him being elderly and stuff hes probably just innocently smiliing because he recognises you as a muslim sister, but then after thinking about it maybe, no, for islamic reasons against interaction between females and males..obvcourse allah knows best..
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
S.O.S, don't worry. None of us are perfect Muslims..but the best thing to do is start from the beginning and try to do the little things..think like a Muslim would, then build it up start praying more namaaz's. Its sad, but true, that a lot of Muslim youth feel the same way you do. I know how you feel, sometimes I can't stop crying because I wish I was a better muslim and although I believe with all my heart, I find it hard to do certain things. A few of my younger cousins find it hard and even though they believe in Allah, can't bring themselves to pray namaaz. But sis, don't give up completely, alhumdulillah you were blessed to be born and brought up in a Muslim family, and although you may be finding it hard at the moment, one day it will all just click into place, and you will realise and think about your future, and truly believe. Inshallah may Allah help you, and all of us become better Muslims. Don't give up sis. xx
Grey
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hmm.

I sometimes make jokes with the sisters in my classes , and laugh with them and that, si what I am doing haraam?

I dont make jokes about inappropriate stuff but I remembe somebody telling me Ali (RA) said if you spoke to a woman out of your family it would be better for you to stick a nail in your forehead.
hamza01
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
your name arbic
are you arabian
naa british
hamza01
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
salam everyone

i hope everyones fine
WaW™
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
finally some activity on here!

Salaamz ppl!
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Grey)
Hmm.

I sometimes make jokes with the sisters in my classes , and laugh with them and that, si what I am doing haraam?

I dont make jokes about inappropriate stuff but I remembe somebody telling me Ali (RA) said if you spoke to a woman out of your family it would be better for you to stick a nail in your forehead.
Hmmm i had a question somewhat similiar to that. I think joking with girls in the class isn't appropriate and would be considered harram. I was wondering..would it still be haraam if you speak to the opposite gender only for study purposes. For instance...what if you work in a group and you have to discuss the work? Would it be okay?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (666)
80.73%
Leave (159)
19.27%

Watched Threads