The Student Room Group
it takes forever when i press the "post quick reply" button..argh
Reply 11541
.S.O.S.
I know...and it always seems to come up with some problems maybe theres too many people on here

lol maybe tsr is a virus

the main reosen i think its takin that long is because of the size of this site its 59k lol, and most website are well below that lol
hamza01
lol i forgot to buy some folders and all that, never mind lol, ill use what eva i got lo0l

lol im quite excited for a fresh new start now :biggrin: although tomorrows only an enrollment inductiony type of thing..no school school till tuesday
Reply 11543
Grey
Why do all the girls love Amir Khan, he isn't even that handsome TBH.

:rolleyes:
Reply 11544
lil_one
lol im quite excited for a fresh new start now :biggrin: although tomorrows only an enrollment inductiony type of thing..no school school till tuesday

lol, u lucky my enrolment and everythins done so its starts tommoro, and the show must go on lol
lol it will be good getting started on all that incredibly hard a-level stuff:rolleyes:
Reply 11546
Grey
Please answer my question bro.

How do you apporach a girl you want to marry?

Liek you find her attractive but don't know her personality, how do you speak to her, what are you allowed to talk about etc, I know you aren't allowed to talk about sex etc but how do you go about doing this?

It is a very delicate subject.

Its not as complicated as you may think. I personally would like it if the guy went to my father and told him nice and clearly that he was interested in marrying me(or getting to know me islamically just to see if i would make a good wife).

By this it would show the girl that you are serious in marrying her and doing it the islamic way, while if you go to her, she might doubt that marriage is only an excuse to get to know her in a non islamic way......talking to parents, i dont like that, because it gets so mixed up, it becomes an issue between your parents and her parents, not you and her....also it could seem to the girl that your parents are the ones who want you to get married to her and your just going along, or that your not confident enough to talk directly to her parents....

This is my view by the way.....:smile: .....i am a bit picky....but its best to stay on the safe side....because the first approach is the most important.....

AND ALWAYS BE HONEST.....TELL HER EVERYTHING ABOUT YOURSELF( this is offcource when you guys have started meeting with her mahram or talking on the phone)......AND MAKE SURE YOUR INTENTIONS ARE ALWAYS CLEAN AND ISLAMIC....even if it takes 5 minutes to sit down and think about it before you talk/meet her....

Hope this helps......:smile:

your sister, taqo
Reply 11547
lil_one
lol it will be good getting started on all that incredibly hard a-level stuff:rolleyes:

lol if, and if you put the effort in i think it will make it easy for ya, but lol you have to be very organised and never leave anythin last minute, like i always do lol, leave everthin to the last min
Reply 11548
who is amir khan??
hamza01
lol if, and if you put the effort in i think it will make it easy for ya, but lol you have to be very organised and never leave anythin last minute, like i always do lol, leave everthin to the last min

lol same..this year inshallah im gonna be really organised and like probably be neat and all good because also if i was more organised for gcse's i think i could have done a tiny bit better lol :rolleyes: :redface: so yeah:biggrin: so excited for a fresh start
taqo
who is amir khan??

he's that pakistani boxer. the young one :smile:
taqo
who is amir khan??

Amir Khan is this boxer in Britain, hes Asian and Muslim, Pakistani origin I think, and he made his debut in the last Olympics. After that he was kinda a big thing, and he lives in Bolton, and he looks very nice :redface:
Reply 11552
taqo
Its not as complicated as you may think. I personally would like it if the guy went to my father and told him nice and clearly that he was interested in marrying me(or getting to know me islamically just to see if i would make a good wife).

By this it would show the girl that you are serious in marrying her and doing it the islamic way, while if you go to her, she might doubt that marriage is only an excuse to get to know her in a non islamic way......talking to parents, i dont like that, because it gets so mixed up, it becomes an issue between your parents and her parents, not you and her....also it could seem to the girl that your parents are the ones who want you to get married to her and your just going along, or that your not confident enough to talk directly to her parents....

This is my view by the way.....:smile: .....i am a bit picky....but its best to stay on the safe side....because the first approach is the most important.....

AND ALWAYS BE HONEST.....TELL HER EVERYTHING ABOUT YOURSELF( this is offcource when you guys have started meeting with her mahram or talking on the phone)......AND MAKE SURE YOUR INTENTIONS ARE ALWAYS CLEAN AND ISLAMIC....even if it takes 5 minutes to sit down and think about it before you talk/meet her....

Hope this helps......:smile:

your sister, taqo

Nice answer

I would prefer if the guy told me before he decides to go up to my dad. It would be better if he approaches me islamically and i would reply to him there and then rather than going through the whole process of him telling my parents...parents asking me....i refuse....parents tell him. I don't mind either way.

I'm suprised that this subject keeps popping up now and again in ISOC. Are any of you guys actually planning to marry? A little young, don't ya think? :p:
taqo
who is amir khan??

British Pakistani Boxer

Reply 11554
lil_one

:eek: believe me, it wont!!!
I wonder if TSR esp. ISoc is gonna be quiet when everybody goes back to school/uni/6th form etc
Reply 11556
rizzyh
British Pakistani Boxer

:wink:
Damn right you should feel embarrassed little sis, VERY nice??? you got to be joking sis? ;spank; (can't find the puking one :frown: )

Oh well, im happy with whatever you think little sis :smile: :hugs:
noooooooooooo, go away amirrrrrrr
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
rizzyh
I wonder if TSR esp. ISoc is gonna be quiet when everybody goes back to school/uni/6th form etc

I'll be online though. Inshallah :smile:

Latest