Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    when my mum first came to over here....ramdan was during summer...it was really hard and strange for her.

ReputationRep:
    sorry if i was being a pessimisitc about amir khan little sister :hugs:
    i dont do psychology, or the 3 sciences. However, people at my college think i do because i look like 'one of those people' if you know what i mean. I wouldve chosen to do biology but i didnt really need it for my career.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taqo)
    i know:confused: ....i was thinking maybe everyone here is like above 20!!!

anyways, your right....i think it would be better if he came to me first and then went to my father if i gave him the ok....but it would be so difficult to say ok, wouldnt it?? ....and i think thats too hard on the guy!!
    hmm i see what you mean. It would be easy to refuse...but embarassing and pretty difficult to accept

ReputationRep:
    i was talking about that the other day with my big brother. We're going to break our fast around 7 this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rizzyh)
    Oh yeh on Tuesday Channel 4........around 10 or 11PM there's a show called Beginners Guide to Islam

Cant they look up the net for basics of Islam?
    I don't think its that type of programme. Its about Peaches Geldof, and when she went to stay with a Muslim girl and her family in Morroco..looks real good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahmara)
    i was talking about that the other day with my big brother. We're going to break our fast around 7 this year
    yh its gona be 7 15 at the start i think and gona move down lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahmara)
    sorry if i was being a pessimisitc about amir khan little sister :hugs:
    i dont do psychology, or the 3 sciences. However, people at my college think i do because i look like 'one of those people' if you know what i mean. I wouldve chosen to do biology but i didnt really need it for my career.
    aww :hugs:

lol yeah, what subjects you doing exactly sis? r.s..and ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_one)
    lmao Rahmara you make me laugh sis :p: :p: :p: everyone loves amir khan hes :eek:
    no offense to anyone......but i totally agree!!! he looks like :eek:

ReputationRep:
    right, must be off now. speak to you all some other time inshalalh. allah hafiz :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think its that type of programme. Its about Peaches Geldof, and when she went to stay with a Muslim girl and her family in Morroco..looks real good
    o i heard of that its on tuesday is it? i try and watch that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza01)
    yh its gona be 7 15 at the start i think and gona move down lol
    thats not too bad..i'll probably come back home at around 5 and do all my work and then its time to break our fast

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .S.O.S.)
    o i heard of that its on tuesday is it? i try and watch that.
    yep

salaams rahmara tc xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    lol am off too, going to watch us open then going to a lovely resturant with my lovely family for dinner lol

ReputationRep:
    thats not too bad..i'll probably come back home at around 5 and do all my work and then its time to break our fast
    how come u come back home around 5 what time ur skl finishes?

ReputationRep:
    lol aww thats sweet, what type of restaurant?

anyway have fun, salaams xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .S.O.S.)
    how come u come back home around 5 what time ur skl finishes?
    Lessons finish at 4, and I live about 10-15minutes away from my school without traffic, but theres always so much traffic at that time so it takes ages!

ReputationRep:
    o right mine used to finish 3.15 and start 8.45

ReputationRep:
    yeh mine starts at 8.30..we have such a long day

ReputationRep:
    where is everyone hiding

Hello!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.