Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Not Mars his sword nor war's quick fire shall burn the living record of your memory

ReputationRep:
    lol, now am gona stop these shakespeare quotes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Green Manalishi)
    Haha! I wouldn't mind though...

I was asking about condoms the other day - too bad you missed that one! :aetsch:

Assalamu Alaikum to all!
    You wouldn't mind? Why do people love getting married early? Enjoy your life....go out....have fun. Marriage means you have responsibilities. It's a huge step in life. I don't think people aught to make that commitment until they are good and ready to. If you get married early you also have to "grow up" early.

As for the topic you asked the previous day...i didn't miss it....i was there but preferred not to reply :p:

ReputationRep:
    salaam

i hope everyone is alrite.
    sorry i have been away for few weeks.

but now i am back and hoping to contribute to many upcoming discussions.

ReputationRep:
    Salaams what is everyone up to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    You wouldn't mind? Why do people love getting married early? Enjoy your life....go out....have fun. Marriage means you have responsibilities. It's a huge step in life. I don't think people aught to make that commitment until they are good and ready to. If you get married early you also have to "grow up" early.
    It's something i look forward to really! I'd like the intimacy i suppose (not only sex :rolleyes:) I think one can have fun while being married You just have someone to share your experiences with, and well... A partner in crime!

As for the topic you asked the previous day...i didn't miss it....i was there but preferred not to reply :p:
    :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rizzyh)
    Salaams what is everyone up to?
    w/salaam

how have you been?

ReputationRep:
    hey salam everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)

I am against early marriages aswell.

If you are waiting and working towards a bright future i.e. career, then i think its pointless getting married early because it will only get in your way.
    But if you are just wasting your time by having too much "fun" then i think its better to get married off as it can lead you towards a wrong direction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza01)
    hey salam everyone
    w/salaam.

what have you been discussing lately on here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sonya_p)
    w/salaam.

what have you been discussing lately on here?
    n/m lol the usual with some islamic dicussion every now and then

ReputationRep:
    I am against early marriages aswell.

If you are waiting and working towards a bright future i.e. career, then i think its pointless getting married early because it will only get in your way.
    But if you are just wasting your time by having too much "fun" then i think its better to get married off as it can lead you towards a wrong direction.
    Assalamu Alaikum,
    I'd have to disagree. I think family is important as well as a career. I don't know how long i'll live so i don't mind getting married young :p: I think it's wholely dependant on personal choice though, to some it's a great thing and to others well, not so much. To me, it's companionship, friendship and support (InshaAllah ) and some people say that your rizzq increases if your wife brings barakat to you Dunno how true it is...

ReputationRep:
    It's something i look forward to really! I'd like the intimacy i suppose (not only sex :rolleyes:) I think one can have fun while being married You just have someone to share your experiences with, and well... A partner in crime!
    Everyone looks forward to getting married...but it's better to wait till everything is perfect and then choose your partner.

But still, I respect your views and I suppose it's easier for a man to get married early then it is for a woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    Everyone looks forward to getting married...but it's better to wait till everything is perfect and then choose your partner.

But still, I respect your views and I suppose it's easier for a man to get married early then it is for a woman.
    but more woman get married earlier than men, i am sure lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    In your humble opinion :p: When is everything perfect then?
    How such? Financial support is a bigger deal than cooking i would think. Yeah, women generally put the food on the table but the man's gotta put the food in the kitchen first :p: :deal:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza01)
    but more woman get married earlier than men, i am sure lol
    Yeah i know. These women perhaps chose not to study.

ReputationRep:
    hey salaams guys..just came back home from school i absbolutely love the 6thform xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    Yeah i know. These women perhaps chose not to study.
    You can still study while being married, my mom's still studying :p:

ReputationRep:
    w/salaam

how have you been?
    Welcome back sis!!!!!!!!!!

I am good sis - thank you

How are yourself?

ReputationRep:
    In your humble opinion :p: When is everything perfect then?

Once you've achieved everything you wanted before marriage.
    Education is finished
    You find the right person
    Good job for financial support
    Mature enough

How such? Financial support is a bigger deal than cooking i would think. Yeah, women generally put the food on the table but the man's gotta put the food in the kitchen first :p: :deal:
    What if the wife is studying since she chose to marry early? It'll be hard for her to cook, take care of the house and study at the same time?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.