Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weird and Wonderful)
    :laugh:

you should really change your sig! You have not got a sub anymore! Or have you? :confused:
    thanks for reminding me no, not a sub

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rename)
    Salaam everyone! long time no speak. how is everyone?
    walaykum salam sister. how are you? :hugs: all's good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consie)
    How do you have such unshakeable, unbendable belief in Allah o0MorseyMan0o? Have you never, ever questioned what you believe in? Do you think not questioning is healthy? Why are so many Muslims so committed to their religion? I'm sure Christianity asks the same from their followers as Islam does, except most Christians are probably no way near committed to their faith as Muslims are. Why do you think this is? Just the traditions and expectations of society? Do you think such tradition is a good thing, or that change/reform is needed?
    You raise many interesting points.

But i could quite easily ask you the same...i mean why are christians not committed to there religion 100%, like many muslims. Pfcourse evryone has questions but all questions have answers! For me my religion is my life and i have questioned my religion and myself come to think of it. And for me Islam answers all the questions which i wanted answers for. Islam is the most complete and you could say satisfying religion in my view.

Also how can you do something or pretend to be something if your not 100% committted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahmara)
    walaykum salam sister. how are you? :hugs: all's good
    i'm great sis .. howr u? :hugs: *is currently talking to you on msn: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Bonne Fete à moi
    Bonne Fete à moi

Bonne Fete à Milli

Bonne Fete à moi

:dancing2:

ReputationRep:
    i'm great sis .. howr u? :hugs: *is currently talking to you on msn: :rolleyes:
    :rofl: Im good sis :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    Bonne Fete à moi
    Bonne Fete à moi

Bonne Fete à Milli

Bonne Fete à moi

lol i don't understand french *shakes head* hey i'm not even sure if you are speaking french .. all i know is moi= me .. lol howr u sis?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Im good sis :hugs:
    hehehe .. lol .. i'm glad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    Bonne Fete à moi
    Bonne Fete à moi

Bonne Fete à Milli

Bonne Fete à moi

Happy Birthday! :party:

Insh'allah all your dreams and deepest desires shall come true!

ReputationRep:
    oh mannnnnnn, brother kamran beat me to it. TSR's slow for me otherwise i wouldve wished sister ayesha happy bday first

Oh well, happy birthday sis
    :birthday: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    lol i don't understand french *shakes head* hey i'm not even sure if you are speaking french .. all i know is moi= me .. lol howr u sis?
    Cumpleanos Feliz

Cumpleanos Feliz

Cumpleanos Cumpleanos

Cumpleanos Feliz Milli

:dancing:

I'm great thanks!

ReputationRep:
    oh it means BDAY! :p: hahaha .. yes my french is terrible . .happy bday sis! hope you have a great day! :party:

ReputationRep:
    oh mannnnnnn, brother kamran beat me to it. TSR's slow for me otherwise i wouldve wished sister ayesha happy bday first

Oh well, happy birthday sis
    :birthday: :hugs:
    :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consie)
    How do you have such unshakeable, unbendable belief in Allah o0MorseyMan0o? Have you never, ever questioned what you believe in? Do you think not questioning is healthy? Why are so many Muslims so committed to their religion? I'm sure Christianity asks the same from their followers as Islam does, except most Christians are probably no way near committed to their faith as Muslims are. Why do you think this is? Just the traditions and expectations of society? Do you think such tradition is a good thing, or that change/reform is needed?
    I DO question my religion and I DO get a convincing answer for every question, this is because I ask scholars who have the qualifications to answer my question in the best way. This is one of the reasons why Muslims are so committed to their faith, Islam has never let us down... (it is many of us (Muslims) who left their religion which has let us down.)

I believe that Muslims are the most committed to their faith because Islam is the truth... and the truth has a familiar taste.

ReputationRep:
    :
    Happy Birthday! :party:

Insh'allah all your dreams and deepest desires shall come true!
    Thanks everyone

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday Milly !!!

Happy Birthday Milli!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    :

Thanks everyone
    No p!

So what would you like for your birthday?

OMG your still homeless! :p:

ReputationRep:
    :aetsch:
    :nn:

ReputationRep:
    No p!

So what would you like for your birthday?

OMG your still homeless! :p:
    Yeah..Parents threw me out of the house when I turned 7. Thought I was mature enough to look after myself. I've been homeless since :rolleyes:

Birthday present?? A house would be nice

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.