The I-soc (Islamic Society) Watch

This discussion is closed.
Rafa
Badges: 1
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by o0MorseyMan0o)
It was built after they kicked out Israel from Sinai at 6th October. A reminder for that historical event.
Ah right ok, thanks for that :yy:
Rafa
Report 12 years ago
Israel was finished from the Egyptian lands in six days of war.
I didnt know that...
~ABR~
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
6th October 1973 - The Crossing: 80,000 Egyptian troops cross the Suez Canal, destroying the fortified Israeli Bar-Lev Line and starting the Yom Kippur War.
-wiki
~ABR~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by #2(Laika))
I didnt know that...
Actually wait i'm not sure if that's correct. Let me confirm first (i deleted the post already)
~ABR~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
see these:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Crossing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
Rafa
Report 12 years ago
Cheers :yy:
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hi everyone
salam

just looked at a thread in health an relationships about freashers week 0_o
and now im worried, i wont be making much friends im gunna be one of those weirdo loners. no ones going to know me.
~ABR~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The Six-Day War (Hebrew: מלחמת ששת הימים Arabic: حرب الأيام الستة transliteration: ħarb al-ayam as-sita), also known as the 1967 Arab-Israeli War, Six Days' War, an-Naksah (The Setback), or the June War, was fought between Israel and the Arab states of Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, and Syria. When Egypt expelled the United Nations Emergency Force from the Sinai Peninsula, increased its military activity near the border, and blocked access of the Strait of Tiran to Israeli ships, Israel launched a pre-emptive attack on Egypt's airforce fearing an imminent attack by Egypt. Jordan in turn attacked the Israeli cities of Jerusalem and Netanya. At the war's end, Israel had gained control of the Gaza Strip, the Sinai Peninsula, the West Bank, and the Golan Heights. The results of the war affect the geopolitics of the region to this day.
-wiki

the complete opposite of what i said
Rafa
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .S.O.S.)
hi everyone
salam

just looked at a thread in health an relationships about freashers week 0_o
and now im worried, i wont be making much friends im gunna be one of those weirdo loners. no ones going to know me.
Ive got freshers week in Ramadhan...i dunno if im gonna go, depends on the time i suppose , you'll be fine
Rafa
Report 12 years ago
-wiki

the complete opposite of what i said
Lol :hugs:
~ABR~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
In Samu, Israeli soldiers destroyed the village's only clinic, a girls' school, the post office, the library, a coffee shop and around 140 houses.
(history.... israeli assaults on jordan) - no surprise not different to what israel is doing now
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by #2(Laika))
Ive got freshers week in Ramadhan...i dunno if im gonna go, depends on the time i suppose , you'll be fine
gd luck to u too then.
~ABR~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hiya Belle
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hi morsey
~ABR~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
So still stuck on the Tomb Raider game? :p:
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ye...lol wel no i got my brother to do it, and now im stuck again lol...my big bro played most of it really

and ive been reading some book

and u how r u?
~ABR~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lol

You know I just watched Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (yesterday) - it's good.... but the story is difficult to understand.... and most definitely a third part is needed to continue the story
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i heard thats good, i havn't seen it.

im changing my diet to a healthier one, i made a list of generally what to be eating more of and gave it to my mum, and im going to make everyone keep a food diary.

you know i made this long string outta scoobies (selotaped them together) and theres a wall opposite by bunk bed which had a nail in so i tied one end of the string to that and the other to the post of by bed...(and its like a washing line :p: colourfiul tho) and i got loads of paper clips coulouful ones and joined them together and hung them on the nail too now....if i have any revision notes im gunna peg em on my note line so its in my face and ill learn better? prehaps lets see how long it lasts.

okay think im going for some food now catchya later
filastini
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago

I'm not sure how frequently i will come here when I start school (like in 3 days)
Salaam

That's a big shame, you're one of our best members 'tis an even bigger shame I can't contribute as much to debate

What year are you in?
filastini
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
lol

You know I just watched Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (yesterday) - it's good.... but the story is difficult to understand.... and most definitely a third part is needed to continue the story
Ah, they definitely will do a third part lol.. If you saw the clip at the end after the credits then you'll know #excited#
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (52)
28.42%
No - I got the required grades (108)
59.02%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
12.57%

Watched Threads