The Student Room Group
A Y Z
It's not an attack at you Gemma, or any Jew :p:. I just posted what I found 'IN MY INBOX'

It wasn't an attack on other Jews but you're happy to shout around that it was created by Jews.

And do you believe everything that is in YOUR INBOX?
Aww, aint that lovely, the Jsoc bunch have been scanning isoc. I can feel the love.

Why do Muslims post in the jewish society but Jews only post in the Islamic society when they want to launch a mass assault on Ayaz or whatever? Thats so sweet isnt it.

Anyway, I havent posted in here for a while. But i posted because of Rafael in the first place. Where is he? :frown:
Evil-Tuna
Aww, aint that lovely, the Jsoc bunch have been scanning isoc. I can feel the love.

Why do Muslims post in the jewish society but Jews only post in the Islamic society when they want to launch a mass assault on Ayaz or whatever? Thats so sweet isnt it.

Anyway, I havent posted in here for a while. But i posted because of Rafael in the first place. Where is he? :frown:

I don't know. Unfortunately maybe it's cos they see us as the enemy :p:

Raf was around earlier. You need him for anything? :smile:
The Green Manalishi

Aww. :hugs: :p:

TGM

Raf was around earlier. You need him for anything? :smile:

Just to say hi again and joke about random stuff as usual. etc/ It's not urgent or a life or death situation etc.
Evil-Tuna
Aww. :hugs: :p:

[manly :hugs:] Thanks dude! :biggrin: It was a supposed pseudo-humourous comment :p:

Just to say hi again and joke about random stuff as usual. etc/ It's not urgent or a life or death situation etc.

Cool, you should come post in here and have a chat sometime if you like :smile:
The Green Manalishi
[manly :hugs:] Thanks dude! :biggrin: It was a supposed pseudo-humourous comment :p:

Cool, you should come post in here and have a chat sometime if you like :smile:

Hehe, yeah I figured that out too. There once was a time when I posted in Jsoc, then I realised on member was a complete bigot. That happened after I got shunned and booted out. whoopsie. :biggrin:
Evil-Tuna

Actually, I never scan the I-Soc. Yet that post was pointed out to me by someone. But clearly you scan J-Soc or you wouldn't post there. What a hyprocritical comment. Grow up.

And we wouldn't need to "launch a mass assault" :rolleyes: if crappy posts like that weren't made, intended to spread hatred and lies. Can you genuinely not see how we're offended? I don't start posting BS in J-Soc and you shouldn't here.

I'm quite happy to chat to you guys as you already know so posts like yours isn't doing yourself a favour either. :rolleyes: A Y A Z knows very well we've been friendly in the past which is why I'm even more insulted that someone who I've got on quite well with in the past posts something like that up. A friend stabbing you in the back, that's what it is. Yet he's apologised, so fine. But you're just causing more trouble so I suggest you stop with your scornful, bitter posts.
Evil-Tuna

Very sexy. They monitor the Palestinian soc too, and neg people who join it :smile:
Evil-Tuna
Hehe, yeah I figured that out too. There once was a time when I posted in Jsoc, then I realised on member was a complete bigot. That happened after I got shunned and booted out. whoopsie. :biggrin:

What a complete liar. You know VERY well you weren't booted out but I (in retrospect; foolishly) pleaded with you to carry on posting. It's like you're taking satisfaction that you got on the wrong side of one member and are happy with your astonishing "achievement."
The Green Manalishi
Tee hee hee, they have a "baddies list" there in the J-soc for some people who criticise israel not Judaism :laugh: :wink:

It's a shame really, most people who want to talk with Jews in the J-soc are turned away by this sort of people.
justfarhan
Very sexy. They monitor the Palestinian soc too, and neg people who join it :smile:

I'm gonna join :smile:
gemgems89
What a complete liar. You know VERY well you weren't booted out but I (in retrospect; foolishly) pleaded with you to carry on posting. It's like you're taking satisfaction that you got on the wrong side of one member and are happy with your astonishing "achievement."

Er, you do realise that both mine and TGM posts were as he put it pseudo-humourous?

GOD. Lets not even go over this again. :mad:
The Green Manalishi

As much as you're going to claim that it was a "jokey" comment I am quite offended that you could even say that, Rashid. Especially when it comes from you.

My, what a nice society this is.
gemgems89
Actually, I never scan the I-Soc. Yet that post was pointed out to me by someone. But clearly you scan J-Soc or you wouldn't post there. What a hyprocritical comment. Grow up.

Er, I dont post there anymore.

And we wouldn't need to "launch a mass assault" :rolleyes: if crappy posts like that weren't made, intended to spread hatred and lies. Can you genuinely not see how we're offended? I don't start posting BS in J-Soc and you shouldn't here.

I've posted no BS, dear Gemma. Please use correct pronouns.

I'm quite happy to chat to you guys as you already know so posts like yours isn't doing yourself a favour either. :rolleyes: A Y A Z knows very well we've been friendly in the past which is why I'm even more insulted that someone who I've got on quite well with in the past posts something like that up. A friend stabbing you in the back, that's what it is. Yet he's apologised, so fine. But you're just causing more trouble so I suggest you stop with your scornful, bitter posts.

Er, Gemma you've missed the point entirely. Scornful and bitter? I really have no idea what you're talking about. It was a question. Get over it.
Evil-Tuna
Er, you do realise that both mine and TGM posts were as he put it pseudo-humourous?

GOD. Lets not even go over this again. :mad:

No, I don't. It wasn't at all humorous and you know it. Don't play games with me, Tuna.

Justfarhan
It's a shame really, most people who want to talk with Jews in the J-soc are turned away by this sort of people.

By what people, exactly?

Would you or would you not respond to an anti-Islamic post if you ever saw one in J-Soc? That's what I'm doing.

Honestly, you're not doing yourselves any favours - talking in third person as if I'm not here. Just disgusting. I'm foolish for even thinking that some of you here are genuinely nice.
gemgems89
As much as you're going to claim that it was a "jokey" comment I am quite offended that you could even say that, Rashid. Especially when it comes from you.

My, what a nice society this is.

What?

EDIT: I've already apologised for any mistake made. I can't see why you're getting in such a huff.
The Green Manalishi
That's a muslim? Oh well... Sorry i guess it was untrue.

And you seem nothing wrong with the first attempt to discredit someone being to call them Jewish?
Evil-Tuna
Er, I dont post there anymore.

I've posted no BS, dear Gemma. Please use correct pronouns.

Er, Gemma you've missed the point entirely. Scornful and bitter? I really have no idea what you're talking about. It was a question. Get over it.

No. I was using "you" collectively. 1) you did. 2) other people from this soc still do, hence they must scan the soc. Which i don't have any problem with, for the record.

I was talking about the original post at hand. And your post was BS - it was full of rhetoric insinuating that Jews suck and Muslims don't because the former don't post here unless we're causing trouble the latter are obviously lovely because they pop into J-Soc.

:rolleyes: Typcial.
gemgems89
No, I don't. It wasn't at all humorous and you know it. Don't play games with me, Tuna.

You do know that back when that happened, (the whole cafuffle) that I started posting in here, saying I got ''booted out'' and that I seek refuge in isoc and also the raf thing etc. And I even remember saying that it was all supposed to be tongue in cheek. If you cant grasp that, to use your own words ''grow up''.

Honestly, you're not doing yourselves any favours - talking in third person as if I'm not here. Just disgusting. I'm foolish for even thinking that some of you here are genuinely nice.

thats right gemma, we're all a bunch of backstabbers according to you? are we? ok then. :rolleyes:
The Green Manalishi
What?

EDIT: I've already apologised for any mistake made. I can't see why you're getting in such a huff.

I was referring to the post I quoted, not your other one.

Latest