The Student Room Group
Reply 13620
A Y Z
:rofl:

You doubt my extensive research? Bring it on :cool: :p:

........into the minds of women?
Acutally I have a thesis lying around on the subject... And I plan to do my PhD next month! :biggrin:

Woman: Devil or the devil?
*Throws water at Milli to help her wake up. Water is distilled and purified so unconsious Milli does not have to worry*
Reply 13623
Salam all!

Interesting, I've always heard that Aisha was 9 when she got married to the Prophet (SAW) :confused:
Reply 13624
A Y Z
*Throws water at Milli to help her wake up. Water is distilled and purified so unconsious Milli does not have to worry*

*Is allergic to water*
Reply 13625
o0MorseyMan0o
Salam all!

Interesting, I've always heard that Aisha was 9 when she got married to the Prophet (SAW) :confused:

There are hadiths which state Aisha was nine years old when she was married and a little older when it was consummated. Other hadiths suggest she was somewhere between 17 to 20. :smile:
Reply 13626
OK thnx :yy: :smile:

So how's life Milli?

*Allergic to water! So do you sneeze on your own sneeze????:confused:*
:p:
Im so confused :confused:
:hello:
Salams Rahmara! How are you? :smile:
Hey walaykum salam warahmatulahi wabaraktu :smile: All good alhamdulilah :smile: How abouy yourself? :smile:
I see you've been posting now and again on this thread :rolleyes: Every hour! :biggrin:
my wrist hurts :frown:
Reply 13631
:hello:

awwww Rahmara :hugs:
salamz evry1!!! studying for my biology exam... thought ill pop in to say hello!!
hey rafy :hugs: :frown:
Reply 13634
lebanon4ever
salamz evry1!!! studying for my biology exam... thought ill pop in to say hello!!

Hello :wavey:
Reply 13635
rahmara
hey rafy :hugs: :frown:

how are you?
slllllllllllllllllllams
how are u all
pleaz can u help me
i want topics about air travel
im ok rafy :frown:
walaykum salam ambition.
erm...flights, tickets, hotels are related to air travel :rolleyes: