The Student Room Group
SketchyCanvas
The guy who started shouting 'your an enermy to islam' ? he annoyed me too :hmpf:

Walaikum Salaam btw! :smile: How you been?

Fine thank you. And yourself? I guess I should go to bed too :frown:

That guy was an idiot, if I was there I would have punched him one or a slap, idiots like him make Islam the enemy. And it doesn't help when we have a bias, some say a pro-zionist that will try at every hurdle to portray Islam in bad way. E.g. iran, these nut jobs in the states and uk are scared that it is becoming a power house, with strong ally to the east.
HElllo!!!! eveyone?!:frown:

everyones at skl nowadays, bleh....
.S.O.S.
HElllo!!!! eveyone?!:frown:

everyones at skl nowadays, bleh....

Nope :p: Hello there Belle :smile: Assalamu Alaikum...
The Green Manalishi
Nope :p: Hello there Belle :smile: Assalamu Alaikum...

wa alikum asalam?

hey you waiting to start uni? like me?
Reply 13944
Ramadan is coming up inshallah, the month of forgiveness. So I declare... to anyone who have insulted me directly or indirectly or have done any sort of harm or oppression to me in any way: I forgive him/her, and may Allah forgive him/her too. :smile:
Reply 13945
Jum'ah mubarakah everyone! I got to go study some chemistry, I have a test tomorrow :afraid: :p:

So salam!
.S.O.S.
wa alikum asalam?

hey you waiting to start uni? like me?

I've already started :smile:

Morsey: I echo your statements, may Allah (Azzawajall) forgive us all and make us among the Righteous and the Patient! Ameen :biggrin:
0_o good lucks morsey :hello:
The Green Manalishi
I've already started :smile:

Morsey: I echo your statements, may Allah (Azzawajall) forgive us all and make us among the Righteous and the Patient! Ameen :biggrin:

o kies
Reply 13949
Ameen :smile:
wow...so is ramdhan 2morow or sunday? because if its 2morow means we have to do tarabee today right?
Reply 13951
it's either 2morro or Sunday... today at night they should find out.... after isha prayer they should declare it then if it is 2morro then taraweeh prayer will be 2day inshallah.
Reply 13952
For those who negative repped due to the posts I made yesterday. Your comments were insulting and pretty lame. Telling me that I have no right whatsoever to express my views and that people like me should not bother posting on Islamic society is hurtful and offensive.

If I’m not allowed to say what I want honestly...then I don't see any point why I should continue posting in such a society.

Assalamun Alaikum.
Reply 13953
Milli, forgive them :smile: the month of forgiveness is coming up :smile:

ok this time i must go... salam all!
o0MorseyMan0o
Milli, forgive them :smile: the month of forgiveness is coming up :smile:

:ditto: Leave them Milli, don't worry about it... The rest of us still want you here! :biggrin:

Wa Alaikum Salaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatu! :smile:
Hey look!! I got a banner ma thingy ma gingy...in me sig :smile:

ta da!

oooo...2 more posts and i made 1000 ...yyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay:smile:
:marchmell
o0MorseyMan0o
Ramadan is coming up inshallah, the month of forgiveness. So I declare... to anyone who have insulted me directly or indirectly or have done any sort of harm or oppression to me in any way: I forgive him/her, and may Allah forgive him/her too. :smile:

It worries me that I owe (what is now) a euro to a girl I cannot contact anymore. She can't forgive me because I haven't asked her to - and I can't ask her because I don't know where she lives or what her last name is.

:afraid:
conservativebohemian
It worries me that I owe (what is now) a euro to a girl I cannot contact anymore. She can't forgive me because I haven't asked her to - and I can't ask her because I don't know where she lives or what her last name is.

:afraid:

That is something that really bothers me sometimes too... You know, wanting to apologise for something but not having the means to - a word to the wise, apologise and make peace with those whom you conflict with quickly, lest you cannot later!
AssalamuAllaikum brother and sisters

not staying long so just wanted to say Ramadan Mubabrak. It looks like the first taraveeh prayer will take place today and inshallah tommorow with be the the 1st.

it is still a debated matter about which day to do it and which day not to..... but inshallah most people will do it together.

take care

Wsalamuallaikum
Walaykumsalam brother
Jazakhallahu khair for letting us know. There has been a problem as you say, when ramadhan starts...i have been asked quite a few times today at college.
I think tomorrow is the 1st fast. However, im not sure. I think my dad will find out today inshallah :smile:

Latest