The Student Room Group
So sis Munise, how have your travels been?
A Y Z
I've been fine :biggrin:
How have you been?!!
Long time no see!

Good to hear! :smile:
I've been great alhamdulilah, been a week since i came back from hol so been catching up on sleep :p: lol Have to go soon and pray magrib
lil_one
w/salam, jazakhallah for the rep sister! its really really really appreciated! wow i have 3 diamonds! :hugs: jazakhallah!:biggrin:

Awwww your welcome :smile: :hugs:
Ill be off too :smile:
As-Salam alikum!
A Y Z
So sis Munise, how have your travels been?

They have been really good alhamdulilah:biggrin: travelled all round Cyprus then drove to Turkey and travelled round there afterwards. Was tiring cos of all the driving but it was brill to see all the sites and holy places :biggrin:
Assalaamu Alaikum
Welcome back sister Munise! How was your holiday?
mizfissy815
Assalaamu Alaikum
Welcome back sister Munise! How was your holiday?

W/Salaams Sister! :smile:

It was brilliant alhamdulilah, but next time inshAllah dont think i will be going for a whole month again :redface: too long lol become home sick :p: How you been? InshAllah you are well, i gtg and pray magrib and gonna have a soak in the bath lol
Take care :hugs: :ciao:
I'm glad you had a good time...take care!
Salaam everybody.
SketchyCanvas
W/Salaams Sister! :smile:

It was brilliant alhamdulilah, but next time inshAllah dont think i will be going for a whole month again :redface: too long lol become home sick :p: How you been? InshAllah you are well, i gtg and pray magrib and gonna have a soak in the bath lol
Take care :hugs: :ciao:

Great :biggrin:
Assalamu Alaikum everyone,

I just found out that Franck Ribery was a french muslim, i couldn't tell by the name but good to hear :biggrin:
Yeh he is.
Two popular Muslims in the French team :smile:
As-Salam alikum all!
Neo~
Salaam everybody.

Salams sis!
I haven't heard from you in a long while!
Man, the last exam (Bio) was bad :frown:
How did it go for you?
RULES AND REGULATIONS

Before you wise guys ask me: 'Rules for what Ayaz?' I'll tell you; the debate! Kapish?

1. All debates will last for a pre-determined period - No one wants to be part of an argument that drags on and on and on (you get the point right?), so all debates will be limited, i.e., they will last for a specific duration. Minimum time for a debate (to end) is 30 mins; max is 1 day. Before starting the debate, both parties will decide how long they want the debate to last; if they both reach an agreement, they will inform the judge, who will announce a time period in which the teams will be allowed to present their thoughts. NOTE: PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT PARTCIPATING MAY NOT POST DURING THIS TIME. THEY CAN GIVE US THEIR EXPERT ANALYSIS AFTER THE DEABTE HAS ENDED AND EVERYONE IS THEIR NORMAL, FOOLISH SELF. No offence to anybody.

2. Both teams will follow the TAG-TEAM rule - (No its not the WWE... Rashid take of that cape at once!) - We don't want a dozen people going for each others throats. Initially, two persons from each team will start off the debate. If the other team mates have suggestions, then they should tell the judge, who has the ability to 'freeze' the debate so that team mates may discuss amongst them selves. Also, if a team feels that they have a bomb-shell which they can drop on the opposition, they have the freedom to use PM. If anyone of the initial two members (who start the debate) feels tired, they may 'tag' another member of their team, who will then take control. Both teams should to choose a leader between them who will correspond with the judge; for breaks (in between debates), etc.

3. Teams should back up their claims at each stage - This is a professional debate; claims which are not backed up by sufficient proof (from both teams) will be noted and dismissed by the judge.

4. Both teams must obey the judges decision - If the judge feels that things are getting out of hand (which they will), she has the authority to throw out any member of any team at any time. None of the two teams is allowed to protest in favor of their 'main member', of their 'beloved member' etc.

These are some of the basic rules that both teams are expected to follow; feel free to add/delete any rule your not happy with.

Best of luck to both the teams!
A Y Z
RULES AND REGULATIONS

Before you wise guys ask me: 'Rules for what Ayaz?' I'll tell you; the debate! Kapish?

1. All debates will last for a pre-determined period - No one wants to be part of an argument that drags on and on and on (you get the point right?), so all debates will be limited, i.e., they will last for a specific duration. Minimum time for a debate (to end) is 30 mins; max is 1 day. Before starting the debate, both parties will decide how long they want the debate to last; if they both reach an agreement, they will inform the judge, who will announce a time period in which the teams will be allowed to present their thoughts. NOTE: PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT PARTCIPATING MAY NOT POST DURING THIS TIME. THEY CAN GIVE US THEIR EXPERT ANALYSIS AFTER THE DEABTE HAS ENDED AND EVERYONE IS THEIR NORMAL, FOOLISH SELF. No offence to anybody.

I've got a suggestion, people might not come on every day (24hrs) so can we make the max time 2 days with specified breaks. This leads on to my next point, this soc is open for everyone to post and i don't think that waiting till the debate is over for someone to post a query or something is fair/ appropriate. What if they have a question that needs answering?
Sure.
Like i said, feel free to edit.
Give me the full, official, typed version and I'll stick it :p:
A Y Z
Sure.
Like i said, feel free to edit.
Give me the full, official, typed version and I'll stick it :p:

It's just a suggestion... Let's see what others think. I was just wondering how you're gonna stop other people posting while the debate is going on :p: And whether, it's fair to do so :smile:
It might be... If two people are in heated conversation, someone might spoil it by saying something weird...
you know what I mean :wink:
I just wrote about the ZiZou incident and then read the rules so deleted it now!

hello everybody. *waves* assalamwalaikum!

Latest