Turn on thread page Beta

The I-soc (Islamic Society) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    Yeh ive been good thanks, what about yourself?
    Ive okay just kinda tired now .....fastings going to take some getting used to now lol... its my second day doing it. Im guessing most people started today or yesterday ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_one)
    salaams everyone

check your cp sabah
    W/salaam sis :hugs:

jazakhallah for the rep :hugs: :five:

how have you been? long time no see? :p:

(Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    Ive okay just kinda tired now .....fastings going to take some getting used to now lol... its my second day doing it. Im guessing most people started today or yesterday ...
    Yeh i started yesterday, im sure you'll get use to it soon-ish.

ReputationRep:
    hey I like this feeling of ramdhan, some kind of nostalgia i guess....anyone else like the short dark days? I do, i can't wait till winter.
    Its my birthday during ramdhan, is that a good thing? its 9th october...during the shorter days, i hope, yay

ReputationRep:
    Yeh i started yesterday, im sure you'll get use to it soon-ish.
    Lol yeah thats what my parents told me
    So a man united supporter hey .........guess what team i support :flute:

(Original post by .S.O.S.)
    hey I like this feeling of ramdhan, some kind of nostalgia i guess....anyone else like the short dark days? I do, i can't wait till winter.
    Its my birthday during ramdhan, is that a good thing? its 9th october...during the shorter days, i hope, yay
    Short dark days are cool i suppose...time seems to be flying by at the moment....

Lol yeah thats what my parents told me
    So a man united supporter hey .........guess what team i support :flute:
    Chelsea, Arsenal?

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea, Arsenal?
    Arsenal great game last sunday dont you think lol :p:

Arsenal great game last sunday dont you think lol :p:
    Lol , yeh you deserved it

ReputationRep:
    Lol , yeh you deserved it
    Indeed we did
    We had been playing pretty bad for a couple of games but i think we're back in the run for the title kinda sorta

ReputationRep:
    just been busy with school work 6thform is so crazy i have more work than i probably got in a month last year..you?

ReputationRep:
    im gonna go have a shower i feel so lazy lol..tc salaams x

Indeed we did
    We had been playing pretty bad for a couple of games but i think we're back in the run for the title kinda sorta
    Yeh it seems like you guys are back now and could still challenge for the Premiership, but hopefully we'll win it

im gonna go have a shower i feel so lazy lol..tc salaams x
    Take Care :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    just been busy with school work 6thform is so crazy i have more work than i probably got in a month last year..you?
    Same :hmpf: so much work in the first two weeks its anoying lol

anyway salaams and t.c :wavey: talk to you later

ReputationRep:
    Yeh it seems like you guys are back now and could still challenge for the Premiership, but hopefully we'll win it
    Yeah keep dreaming :p: :p: :p: lol you have a good chance though :p: better you than chelsick .......actually better any team then chelsick :p: lol

anyway i have to go now my lil bro wants to go on the laptop

nice talking to ya

cya

salaams and t/c :wavey:

Yeah keep dreaming :p: :p: :p: lol you have a good chance though :p: better you than chelsick .......actually better any team then chelsick :p: lol

anyway i have to go now my lil bro wants to go on the laptop

nice talking to ya

cya

salaams and t/c :wavey:
    Cya around, take care :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    does anyone else have trouble with telling your non muslim friends that you don't go out, i do i feel silly, im going to be 19 soon and im not allowed to make decision on when i want to go out, i obs wouldnt go out at night and party whatever, just during daylight im still not allowed, i feel childish. And people at uni are going to think im weird and im not going to have any friends/close friends.

does anyone else have trouble with telling your non muslim friends that you don't go out, i do i feel silly, im going to be 19 soon and im not allowed to make decision on when i want to go out, i obs wouldnt go out at night and party whatever, just during daylight im still not allowed, i feel childish. And people at uni are going to think im weird and im not going to have any friends/close friends.
    I think you'll find at Uni that quite a few people dont go out socializing, drink, smoke etc. I think you'll be fine, i wouldnt worry about it too much

ReputationRep:
    Are your parents religious-ly/culturally strict?

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.