dont believe weve met before.... im rana:p: :wink:

Hey, I'm Nef.

No way you're Lebanese, I'm already jealous of you lol. :smile:
lolz!! :wink: *blushes*
r u at school or uni???
lebanon4ever
r u at school or uni???

Last year of Sixth Form, you?
im first yr....but im not doing the second year so im considering my self in my last yr lol!!
im doing AP (something american equivalent to an A level) & AS in chem, bio, physics n maths n hope 2 get accepted in uni in canada by the end of this yr!
lebanon4ever
im first yr....but im not doing the second year so im considering my self in my last yr lol!!
im doing AP (something american equivalent to an A level) & AS in chem, bio, physics n maths n hope 2 get accepted in uni in canada by the end of this yr!

Aww that sounds great, all the best! I'm sure you will get accepted :smile:
I thought its not right for muslims to donate parts of they're body or blood.
hehe hope i do!! anyway i really have to go, its getting late!! twas nice talking to u...salam
nothing rong with that belle.. its wrong to sell your organs but nothing wrong with donating them
.S.O.S.
I thought its not right for muslims to donate parts of they're body or blood.

Maybe so, but I'm not Muslim :smile:
I just like crashing your forum. :biggrin:
Reply 16436
Nevatary
Maybe so, but I'm not Muslim :smile:
I just like crashing your forum. :biggrin:

Hey Nevatary! :biggrin:

This by no means is meant to be offensive. I was just wondering, if you were born in Dubai, speak Arabic...then how comes you're not Muslim? I always had the idea that everyone in Dubai were Muslims. Were you born as a Muslim but then later converted? I'm just curious. You don't have to answer if you don't want to. :smile:
Milli
Hey Nevatary! :biggrin:

This by no means is meant to be offensive. I was just wondering, if you were born in Dubai, speak Arabic...then how comes you're not Muslim. I always had the idea that everyone in Dubai were Muslims. Were you born as a Muslim but then later converted? I'm just curious. You don't have to answer if you don't want to. :smile:

Hey, you're too nice....:smile:
I wasn't born in Dubai, I was born in Sudan but come from Egypt/Greece. :smile:
Any more questions just ask. :biggrin:
Reply 16438
Nevatary
Hey, you're too nice....:smile:
I wasn't born in Dubai, I was born in Sudan but come from Egypt/Greece. :smile:
Any more questions just ask. :biggrin:

Why thank you :biggrin:

Okay, so you’re Egyptian and Greek...and you were born in Sudan? Were you brought up as a Christian...or did you convert later on?

Sorry, i'm very nosy :redface:
Milli
Why thank you :biggrin:

Okay, so you’re Egyptian and Greek...and you were born in Sudan? Were you brought up as a Christian...or did you convert later on?

Sorry, i'm very nosy :redface:

Lol Egypt was always a Christian country until the Muslims came over in like the 17th Century and brought over Islam. I've always been brought up as a Christian, the official religion of Christians from Egypt is Coptic Orthodox. I was just born in Sudan because many Christians in the 18th & 19th century left Upper Egypt because of Muslims and the Islamic goverment... So they moved Sudan which at the time wasn't that Islamic.
Sorry It makes me sound like I have a problem with Islam and Muslims, but I don't. :smile:

Latest