The Student Room Group
lebanon4ever
by the way... the nailpolish thing isnt a sin.... yeah its true you cant make wudhu=> you cant pray... but she may not be praying(ahem...) or she can take it off before she makes wudhu...
lol
salaams everyone :smile:
wsalaam lil one
justfarhan
wsalaam lil one

lol hows the fasting going, justfarhan :smile:
w/salam aliyah!
lil_one
lol hows the fasting going, justfarhan :smile:
I'm just about to have iftar, so it's fine. How's lil_one's fasting going :smile:
Reply 16866
Hey I din't want to bring all back but I just relised that pic doesn't have Allah's name on the woman's forehead. It says "Katayb 'iz Aldeen" therefore she is a soldier lol.
Muhammad Abuzaid
Yes major Jihad is fighting temptation and minor jihad is fighting on a battle field. They are in minor Jihad because they are fighting on the battlefield. I think you should read my post.

Jihad means struggle. They are struggling by having to defend themselves. What is happening to you Robela? Are you just hungry today lol. You are usually smarter than needing such an explanation.

:p: lol sorry maybe. i think im drowing can't keep on top of uni work, addicted to the net. Im getting lazy or something?! im worried about the work, but im not doing anything about it, denial?
Muhammad Abuzaid
Hey I din't want to bring all back but I just relised that pic doesn't have Allah's name on the woman's forehead. It says "Katayb 'iz Aldeen" therefore she is a soldier lol.
What does that mean?
justfarhan
I'm just about to have iftar, so it's fine. How's lil_one's fasting going :smile:

her fasting is going ok alhumdilillah, its getting a lot easier, can't wait till its all over :biggrin:
Reply 16870
justfarhan
What does that mean?

Its the military wing belonging to Hamas. Katayb means some sort of group, can't think of the right word in english right now. 'Iz Aldeen is someone's name, Syrian origin, fought the french in Syria and the English in Palestine, may Allah have mercy on him and enlighten his grave. Great scholar, we need more people like him today.
lebanon4ever
salam!:smile:
rizzy by the way i know i ow you rep... but....

No you dont :confused:

You repped me the other day silly :p: :biggrin:
no wonder!!!
Al-Hikmah (wisdom, good manners and high character) which Allah has revealed in the Qur'an.

"And your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And that you be dutiful to your parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of disrespect, nor shout at them but address them in terms of honour." Ayah 23: Surah Al Isra'

"And lower to them the wing of submission and humility through mercy, and say: "My Lord! Bestow on them Your Mercy as they did bring me up when I was young." Ayah 24: Surah Al Isra'

"And give to the kinsman his due and to the Miskin*[1] (needy) and to the wayfarer. But spend not wastefully (your wealth) in the manner of a spendthrift.*[2] Ayah 26: Surah Al Isra'

"And if you turn away from them (kindred, needy, wayfarer, whom We have ordered you to give their rights, but if you have no money at the time they ask you for it) and you are awaiting a mercy from your Lord for which you hope, then, speak to them a soft, kind word (i.e. Allah will give me and I shall give you). Ayah 28: Surah Al Isra'

"And follow not (O man, i.e. say not or do not or witness not) that of which you have no knowledge*[3]. Verily the hearing, and the sight, and the heart of each of those ones will be questioned (By Allah). Ayah 36: Surah Al Isra'

"And walk not on the earth with conceit and arrogance. Verily you can neither rend nor penetrate the earth nor can you attain a stature like the mountains in height." Ayah 37: Surah Al Isra'

-----
*[1]Al Miskin (the needy) is not the one who goes round the people and asks them for a mouthful or two (of meals) or a date or two, but Al-Miskin is that who has not enough (money) to satisfy his needs and whose condition is not known to others, that others may give him something in charity, and who does not beg of people." [Sahih Al-Bukhari, 2/1479(O.P/557)].

*[2]You have to follow a middle course in your spendings - neither a miser nor a spendthrift, and not to be like those who spend in the disobedience of Allah and His Messenger (Peace be upon him).

*[3]You have no knowledge: e.g. one's saying: "I have seen," while in fact he has not seen, or "I have heard", while he has not heard.
Reply 16874
Salams all!

I heard that the danishs have repeated their offence on our beloved Prophet (PBUH)... but much worse... How true is that?

Because an email was sent me with a game lego has made which insults the Prophet (PBUH) so badly and it's too hideous.

EDIT: Hey rana you're all greeen !! :biggrin:

You know without all the neg-reps i got from D&D i could certainly have 5 or more gems... :frown:
Reply 16875
o0MorseyMan0o
Salams all!

I heard that the danishs have repeated their offence on our beloved Prophet (PBUH)... but much worse... How true is that?

Because an email was sent me with a game lego has made which insults the Prophet (PBUH) so badly and it's too hideous.

Very true.
o0MorseyMan0o
Salams all!

EDIT: Hey rana you're all greeen !! :biggrin:

You know without all the neg-reps i got from D&D i could certainly have 5 or more gems... :frown:

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakathu,
I've heard of repeated incidents (I dunno if we can attribute it to Denmark or to individuals) i'll try and get links:

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/75371159-C122-4E95-BE68-92E9F8FDC847.htm

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1057081

Didn't know about the lego game though :mad:
Reply 16877
And I bet you someone will get up now and say we need to negotiate and solve this through civilised ways. I agree only if the solution is war. I wish I could join a fight somewhere. What kind of a life is this where your messenger is mocked and we stand idol?!
Reply 16878
I have an image of the game (sent by email)... it's soo disgusting and has reached an extreme point of offence. Any muslim would be outraged when he/she sees that image.

Should i attach it here... or better not?
Have any of you heard of Fatima's letter from Abu Ghraib?

Latest