Rafa
Badges: 1
Report 12 years ago
Whens Eid?
Rafa
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by The Green Manalishi)
Have any of you heard of Fatima's letter from Abu Ghraib?
Yeh ive heard about it, terrible man.....
~ABR~
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
No I haven't heard of that letter.
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by #2(Laika))
Yeh ive heard about it, terrible man.....
Yeah i've just seen it in full, i saw half of it the first time... Disgusting! :mad:
Rafa
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by The Green Manalishi)
Yeah i've just seen it in full, i saw half of it the first time... Disgusting! :mad:
Absolutely sickening.....
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by o0MorseyMan0o)
No I haven't heard of that letter.
PROCEED WITH CAUTION - NOT FOR THE SOFT HEARTED

Just a word of advice...
~ABR~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It'll all be avenge one day. They have left scars in Muslims hearts, and the time will come when they will get what they deserve. It is clear now that they target Islam as a religion, it is the fastest growing religion in the world and they don't want that. Yes I reeeaaallly hate it when I feel that I just stand idoled with nothing to do. The rage just keeps building up and I will NOT forget what they have done until people's rights are given back to them and they get what they deserve. Palestine, Bosnia, Iraq, Lebanon and all the other oppressed are carved in my heart. And I am sure may Muslims feel the same. So they should only blame themselves when a war is raged.

Yes I saw a small extract of the letter... and I couldn't believe what I am reading. The U.S. army.... you don't deserve to have a peaceful life. They should be tortured like they tortured innocent people. Our main enemy is the U.S.

I just remembered now when a women cried: 'Wa Islamah' - at the time when the Muslim world was in a much better state.... when a kafir caused the exposing of her body (you kno what i mean ) - and her cry was followed by immediate response by the Muslim government.... I think someone knows this story in better detail
~ABR~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :mad:

My mood has turned 180 degrees. May the U.S. army members die slowly in pain and horror. Curse them.
lil one
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
tari :)
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :mad:

My mood has turned 180 degrees. May the U.S. army members die slowly in pain and horror. Curse them.
:poke: Cheer Up Chuck.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by lil_one)
Smiiiiiiiile.
~ABR~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't think at this point smiling would be good. Everything has it's time... It is a must on Muslims to apply Jihad on those filthy animals, now lets just at least feel for them for a while.

I appreciate you trying to cheer us up, thnx for that... but maybe like after a while or sthing when I calm down. Have you read the stuff nevatary? If not then do so and you'll understand what's with my (or our) bad mood.
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Again...

PROCEED WITH CAUTION - NOT FOR THE SOFT HEARTED
Just a word of advice...
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't think at this point smiling would be good. Everything has it's time... It is a must on Muslims to apply Jihad on those filthy animals, now lets just at least feel for them for a while.

I appreciate you trying to cheer us up, thnx for that... but maybe like after a while or sthing when I calm down. Have you read the stuff nevatary? If not then do so and you'll understand what's with my (or our) bad mood.
Haven't read everything fully yet, will do tho.

Smiling won't hurt tho.
~ABR~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
In D&D MANY people just argue for the sake of arguing, and they just keep inventing new arguments until you want to pull your hair out.
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
In D&D MANY people just argue for the sake of arguing, and they just keep inventing new arguments until you want to pull your hair out.
Nah, what's even worse is the few who keep on with the same damn arguments :hmmm:
~ABR~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
And I REEEAAALLLY hate it when someone thinks he is 100% correct and any opposing views is automatically wrong...
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
whats this letter/ can i have a link?
and morsey can i have a link to they thing you said you saw/ the game/

pm if you prefer,
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/cri...cle1870842.ece
~ABR~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .S.O.S.)
whats this letter/ can i have a link?
and morsey can i have a link to they thing you said you saw/ the game/

pm if you prefer,
I prefer to pm but i think i cant attach files using pm

so here it is... it is too disgusting

I think it is better if you delete it from your computer when you're done with it
Attached files
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (233)
27.48%
No (615)
72.52%

Watched Threads