The I-soc (Islamic Society) Watch

This discussion is closed.
The Green Manalishi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Look into someone's law... I can't remember whose. Weintz perhaps? Not sure...
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
weins desplacement law? wavelength = .0029/T

i guess if universe is increasing wavelengh gets shifted to longer ones...hence T should decrease. I'll check on physics forums.
*Ridwan*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Is this the Islamic soc or the Physics soc? :confused:

*leaves* :P
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Physics forever mwhahaha!

~style
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I love physics, Islam more though. Since Islam will be there forvere hehehe.
lil one
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Physics is just the worst subject I've ever studied in my life
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
your stepping in deep waters...
WaW™
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Salaamz ppl!

I love Physics too but i loved Chemistry, Maths and Biology more! :p:

How is everyone?
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lol sorry robella..i blame my teacher though, im sure its an okay subject if someone actually taught it to you who wasn't an utter moron

oh well
A Y A Z
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
"If any of you asks permission thrice to enter someone’s house and the permission is not given then he should return”

The above quotation was said by Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) Sahih Bukhari Chapter 13, Book 79 Hadith Number 887. Narrated by Hazrat Abu’ Said Al-Khudri (r.a.)
A Y A Z
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
"If someone is peeping (looking secretly) into your house without your permission and you throw a stone a him and destroy his eye, this will be no sin for you."

The above quotation was said by Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) Sahih Bukhari, Chapter 15 Book 87, Hadith Number 889. Narrated By Abu Huraira
A Y A Z
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
“O Allah, forgive them for they are a people who know not (the Truth)!!!’

He whom The Lord of the Worlds Wills to honor, none in creation can dishonor; and he whom The Lord of the Worlds Wills to dishonor, none in creation can save them from their utter humiliation! If every single human being on this planet earth were to strive to tarnish the image of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) when The Lord of the Worlds has Himself chosen to honor him…. his blessed image cannot and will not be tarnished in the least!
WaW™
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
What does Islam actually mean to you? (open to everyone!)
~style
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Weird and Wonderful)
What does Islam actually mean to you? (open to everyone!)
Everything. Eating, walking, dressing, sex, knowledge, neighbours, manners, politics, literally everything.
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Islam is such a beautiful religion. It's a way of life and is the truth. Allah make's it clear the way we should behave, and it encourages modesty, peace, and all good characteristics thats all humans should strive to have.

Take this hadith for example:
"Whenever there are three people together, no two should talk, leaving the third alone, since this may grieve the third person." Al Bukhari and Muslim.

When I read that I really realised how amazing Islam is, as its just the simple everyday things that we should all have in us and how everything we are taught to do, or how to behave, is for our own good and for the good of others. Its beautiful really.

This was really badly worded but yeh
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Modesty and faith exist together, when one disappears, the other also dissapears. - Al-Baihaqi
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Islam is just another religion....which requires a greater amount of faith/belief to follow it rather than scientific proof/evidence. Although i prefer it to other religions.
~style
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .S.O.S.)
Islam is just another religion....which requires a greater amount of faith/belief to follow it rather than scientific proof/evidence. Although i prefer it to other religions.
If you knew what religions were and how they came to form you would understand how vague that statement is.
WaW™
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I agree with Sis Aliayh Islam and Brother Mo, Islam is a way of life, i see Islam all over the west but no Muslims.

What i mean is that i see people of all faiths who are good people and seem pure that is whta i class as Islam if you know what i mean but they are not muslims.

Now that is badly worded.
~style
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Weird and Wonderful)
I agree with Sis Aliayh Islam and Brother Mo, Islam is a way of life, i see Islam all over the west but no Muslims.

What i mean is that i see people of all faiths who are good people and seem pure that is whta i class as Islam if you know what i mean but they are not muslims.

Now that is badly worded.
Imam Alghazli as I recall (could be someone else) said that he travelled the west and found muslims but no Islam, travelled the east and found Islam but no muslims.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (149)
27.54%
No (392)
72.46%

Watched Threads