Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I would love to go to that Islamic event on the 25/26 Nov.

Hopefully they show it on Islam channel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muhammad Abuzaid)
    And if all fails..........Alqaeda to the rescue :cool:
    Yeah....maybe not.

How about Qatar airlines? They read the du'aa then serve alcohol. So you get best of both worlds. I feel to bomb one of their planes, I would if I could also get to my destination safely, but I guess you cant get both of those worlds eh.
    That's not how we should deal with things like that. Technically speaking, there isn't much we can do, except for us to avoid all these things they seem to be putting on a silver platter for all the teenage Muslim kids who want to 'experiment.' Maybe, when they start running out of business they'll get a knock in the head telling them that the society doesn't want this crap and would very much rather stick to their Islamic values(highly doubt it, but hey). It's wrong of a so called Muslim country to go on allowing major hotels to sell alcohol but trust when I say that Qatar isn't the only one. Emirates and Bahrain have both allowed alcohol to be served in bars in hotels as well as nightclubs...yes, nightclubs.
    How sad...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizfissy815)
    Yeah....maybe not.

That's not how we should deal with things like that. Technically speaking, there isn't much we can do, except for us to avoid all these things they seem to be putting on a silver platter for all the teenage Muslim kids who want to 'experiment.' Maybe, when they start running out of business they'll get a knock in the head telling them that the society doesn't want this crap and would very much rather stick to their Islamic values(highly doubt it, but hey). It's wrong of a so called Muslim country to go on allowing major hotels to sell alcohol but trust when I say that Qatar isn't the only one. Emirates and Bahrain have both allowed alcohol to be served in bars in hotels as well as nightclubs...yes, nightclubs.
    How sad...

I thought you would sense the sarcasm, or did you but just wanted to be safe?

Let them have it, make as much money as possible, thats what i want for them. So its all taken from their account in the after life. As long as Allah keeps me any the dear ones away from fitna I am content.

ReputationRep:
    I thought you would sense the sarcasm, or did you but just wanted to be safe?

Let them have it, make as much money as possible, thats what i want for them. So its all taken from their account in the after life. As long as Allah keeps me any the dear ones away from fitna I am content.
    I did detect it actually. But the thing is I've noticed some people *cough* have been commenting on how things are being said in this society that well...you can guess...condones actions by certain nutcases. My little post was just to eradicate any of those rumors and just make things a little clear for some.

ReputationRep:
    So far its me Farhan and rahmara, anyone else?
    If I'm not busy

ReputationRep:
    Urgh. I just had to help my mum with some essay writing. I hate that stuff so much, there is a reason I don't do subjects like economics and english!

ReputationRep:
    I did detect it actually. But the thing is I've noticed some people *cough* have been commenting on how things are being said in this society that well...you can guess...condones actions by certain nutcases. My little post was just to eradicate any of those rumors and just make things a little clear for some.
    Yea I guess my posts need to be naturalised with posts like yours. I admit I get extreme sometimes lol.

You just wait till I learn how to use guns....:ts:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    If I'm not busy
    If Muhiba can come from UAE I am sure you can come from wherver you are. Hmmm I wonder if Rashid can catch a plane from Sri Lanka too.

ReputationRep:
    If Muhiba can come from UAE I am sure you can come from wherver you are. Hmmm I wonder if Rashid can catch a plane from Sri Lanka too.
    :p:
    I'm not coming specifically for that btw. This trip of mine was planned a while back but it just happens to be right about the time the Global Event. Lucky me...I think taqo said something about wanting to go too, but the girl is still in Makkah...which reminds me, I have to call her in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    :p:
    I'm not coming specifically for that btw. This trip of mine was planned a while back but it just happens to be right about the time the Global Event. Lucky me...I think taqo said something about wanting to go too, but the girl is still in Makkah...which reminds me, I have to call her in the morning.
    Shhhh, I am trying to use that as an excuse to drag people here. Whos tako? Evidently another female, this isoc meet up seems very female dominated so far! Don't you lot know we don't allow women into public gatherings? Or are you lot going to be cooking in the back?

ReputationRep:
    Shhhh, I am trying to use that as an excuse to drag people here. Whos tako? Evidently another female, this isoc meet up seems very female dominated so far! Don't you lot know we don't allow women into public gatherings? Or are you lot going to be cooking in the back?
    Taqo is my very good friend, who also happens to be a TSR member.

:rolleyes: ...Here's a better idea, why don't you guys (Farhan and yourself) do the grilling while we girls sit and chat? I think that's quite fair...

ReputationRep:
    Assalamu Alaikum everyone :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    :hiya:! Wa Alaikum as Salaam Munise! Long time no see! How's it going?

ReputationRep:
    Taqo is my very good friend, who also happens to be a TSR member.

:rolleyes: ...Here's a better idea, why don't you guys (Farhan and yourself) do the grilling while we girls sit and chat? I think that's quite fair...
    Our palms are too soft for that. I am sure all the washing up liquid has roughened yours.

ReputationRep:
    Walikum asslam warhmatu Allah wabrkatu.

ReputationRep:
    :hiya:! Wa Alaikum as Salaam Munise! Long time no see! How's it going?

Yeah its been long! :hugs: Its all good Alhamdulilah, half term is over back to college tomorow InshAllah, how you been? and where are you now? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Our palms are too soft for that. I am sure all the washing up liquid has roughened yours.
    Cheeky. Well, it's about time you guys gave it a go then.
    And just so you know...having girly hands is nothing to be proud of.

ReputationRep:
    Walikum asslam warhmatu Allah wabrkatu.
    How you been?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah its been long! :hugs: Its all good Alhamdulilah, half term is over back to college tomorow InshAllah, how you been? and where are you now? :p:
    :hugs: I'm doing good alhamdullilah. You guys get way too many holidays. All I got was Ramadan(2 weeks) and Hajj holidays(2.5 weeks) the whole year...plus 1 week to separate the 2 academic terms.
    I'm still home, but I'll be heading your way soon.

ReputationRep:
    Cheeky. Well, it's about time you guys gave it a go then.
    And just so you know...having girly hands is nothing to be proud of.
    :toofunny:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.