The Student Room Group
Reply 19220
Muhammad Abuzaid
Yea lets all put our pictures, at least the people going to the event. How would we recognise eachother otherwise lol.

lol
Reply 19221
lil one
i can't go on tsr at school, or hotmail or msn, or basically anything. We've even tried going to like the Japaneese equivelent and then they found that out too :frown:

Now thats just desperate. And there is a Japanese version?
Muhammad Abuzaid
Yea lets all put our pictures, at least the people going to the event. How would we recognise eachother otherwise lol.
There's a long time till the event yet. We'll meet elsewhere first and then go to the event together, that way wherever we meet first won't be as crowded :smile:

The new I-soc thread will be made soon as soon as this thread reaches 20,000 posts and I may just put everyone's pictures in the first post if everyone agrees. I don't know if we'd have to though, and some people may not like their picture up on the internet :p:
i mean like msn.de (germany)
lil one
i can't go on tsr at school, or hotmail or msn, or basically anything. We've even tried going to like the Japaneese equivelent and then they found that out too :frown:
lol you poor thing
justfarhan
There's a long time till the event yet. We'll meet elsewhere first and then go to the event together, that way wherever we meet first won't be as crowded :smile:

The new I-soc thread will be made soon as soon as this thread reaches 20,000 posts and I may just put everyone's pictures in the first post if everyone agrees. I don't know if we'd have to though, and some people may not like their picture up on the internet :p:

lol i wouldn't want mine up:redface:
The Sudan flag is the same as the Palestinian one? :s:
Reply 19227
lil one

Awww! :frown:

Basically just find a proxy which goes undetected through your schools system!

Anyway how you doing? And how is the cwk coming along sorry i was rather crappy yesterday :eek:
lil one
lol i wouldn't want mine up:redface:
I've seen you anyway :p:

I don't think it's 100% necessary still :p:
Reply 19229
justfarhan

I was planning inshallah to go there on Friday and stay till sunday, so anything is good with me. Also you get to see all my friends from here lol.

Yes I think I'll take mine off, but I am still keeping my baby cousin though lol.
Weird and Wonderful
Awww! :frown:

Basically just find a proxy which goes undetected through your schools system!

Anyway how you doing? And how is the cwk coming along sorry i was rather crappy yesterday :eek:

i don't know what proxy means:redface:

yeh i'm gonna start the cw again in an hour or so, you did help me :hugs:
Reply 19231
justfarhan
The Sudan flag is the same as the Palestinian one? :s:

Also many other countries, compare the flags of the muslim/arab world, very similar. Almost the same colours used if not the same flag. We all used to be the same country you know!
Muhammad Abuzaid
I was planning inshallah to go there on Friday and stay till sunday, so anything is good with me. Also you get to see all my friends from here lol.

Yes I think I'll take mine off, but I am still keeping my baby cousin though lol.
I think we'll make the initial meeting on Saturday, and Sunday again for those who want to.

You can keep your pic you like :p:
justfarhan
I've seen you anyway :p:

I don't think it's 100% necessary still :p:

lol it would be nice to have them all there though
sorry to be difficult:redface:
Reply 19234
justfarhan
So far it's me, Muhammad, Rahmara and Farah (going with her sisters) going for certain, Aliyah almost sure, Munise will most probably aswell.. Muhiba (maybe) as she is in London at that time :biggrin: Who else? :hmmmm:

Milli maybe but with her mates, she's not gonna bother meeting us.

I don't think my friends would agree to meeting people........... from the internet :smile:
Muhammad Abuzaid
Also many other countries, compare the flags of the muslim/arab world, very similar. Almost the same colours used if not the same flag. We all used to be the same country you know!
Yeaah I've noticed :smile:

Same country?
Muhammad Abuzaid
Tut tut, see you don't know the second part of the plan! We wear a veil dude! So infact under 12 sisters! :cool:

LOL :rofl: hilarious!

Might just work - who knows!
Milli
I don't think my friends would agree to meeting people........... from the internet :smile:

So they never use internet?
Milli
We don't mind :biggrin: Have fun.
Reply 19239
justfarhan
Yeaah I've noticed :smile:

Same country?

State/ empire whatever. Until 1917 I think.

Latest