The Student Room Group
mizfissy815
Or the occasional....'Ghatii wajhik yamra-aa!'/'Cover your face woman!' at the top of their lungs. :p:
I've never heard that one before :eek: loll

Btw, does sabr mean patience?

And you know where you do tawaf, is there an under-ground cooling system for the floor or is that a miracle of Allah? :biggrin: lol
Bye! :ciao:
mizfissy815
Or the occasional....'Ghatii wajhik yamra-aa!'/'Cover your face woman!' at the top of their lungs. :p:

lol! i love those saudi hajaa women they make me laugh :redface: one thought me and my mum were sisters:redface:
Reply 19423
mizfissy815

:laugh:
rahmara
I have to take my little brothers to the madrahs then come home and pray maghrib

ill speak to you all some other time inshallah

:ciao:
Salaam :ciao:
justfarhan

And you know where you do tawaf, is there an under-ground cooling system for the floor or is that a miracle of Allah? :biggrin: lol

Its a special sort of tile... its called "Sang-e-Mar Mar" in Persian.
yeh sabr is patience

bye rahmara xx
The female security guards at the Masjid al Haraam are scary and manly :redface:

They all wear black clothes aswell and you can't see their eyes.
Reply 19428
justfarhan

Sabir means Patience in Turkish.
I dont want to go :frown:
A Y Z
Its a special sort of tile... its called "Sang-e-Mar Mar" in Persian.
That's so cool :cool:

So there's nothing more to it than just the tile? No electronics or anything?
justfarhan
That's so cool :cool:

So there's nothing more to it than just the tile? No electronics or anything?

Nope. Its a special kind of stone that never gets hot. Its in some of the Mosques here. Very expensive.

Does anyone know what the cloth of the Kabah is made from?
Milli
Sabir means Patience in Turkish.
Probably is then :smile:
Reply 19433
If you guys are going to be there for the whole day on Saturday I will definitely be there for afterwards inshallah. And oh yeah, are we purchasing our separate tickets or is someone paying for us all? :biggrin:
justfarhan
The female security guards at the Masjid al Haraam are scary and manly :redface:

They all wear black clothes aswell and you can't see their eyes.

Yehh, they used to try and kick me out the womens area and put me at the back cause i was a child and so many kids there just run about messing around, but i used to just sit there and pray anyway:frown:
justfarhan
Probably is then :smile:

Sabar means patience in Urdu/Arabic.
justfarhan

Of course you didn't...They never ask dudes to cover their face. :rolleyes: :p:

Yeah, Sabr means patience.

And the thing about the cooling system...is more to do with the tiles...and Allah(Swt) obviously.
Reply 19437
mizfissy815
Of course you can…
My brother is waiting too….and he's almost 23.

:p:

Yes but I am 19, my face is full of hair, just some bits longer than others so I have to trim for now lol.
A Y Z
Nope. Its a special kind of stone that never gets hot. Its in some of the Mosques here. Very expensive.

Does anyone know what the cloth of the Kabah is made from?
Oh I see. If only they had it for more areas of the mosque, the floor sometimes gets soo hot :afraid: Especially when you've just come out from Zuhr prayer and step outside, it's burning and it's sooo sunny that you can't even see the floor because it's totally white and hurts your eyes :\

Are you asking or testing? :p: I don't know though.
Reply 19439
mizfissy815
Of course you didn't...They never ask dudes to cover their face. :rolleyes: :p:

Yeah, Sabr means patience.

And the thing about the cooling system...is more to do with the tiles...and Allah(Swt) obviously.

Yea I heard the tiles are freezing cold. My whole family been there except me. :frown:

Latest