Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    You know when you have those typical (rather overweight) English girls with the tracksuit bottoms?…..Well, they tend to bump into my quite regularly….and then walk off laughing. This really has started to annoy me.
    Paints a picture of Vicky Pollard from Lil Britain! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Assalamu Alaikum everyone :hello:

ReputationRep:
    w/salaam munise

ReputationRep:
    I decided to try some new chocolate today It's sort of cookie-ish. Took some pictures just now for you guys :p: It's so yummy
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weird and Wonderful)
    He so won't! Or he'll have some pretty angry I-Soc members knocking on his door!
    Ah thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    You know when you have those typical (rather overweight) English girls with the tracksuit bottoms?…..Well, they tend to bump into my quite regularly….and then walk off laughing. This really has started to annoy me.
    I'd say when you see one coming, right before she bumps into you, move aside and 'forget' to move a foot or something...and watch what happens. :y:

ReputationRep:
    ooh my friend loves that stuff! take more pictures

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weird and Wonderful)
    He so won't! Or he'll have some pretty angry I-Soc members knocking on his door!
    :ditto: Have I mentioned my real name is Muhammad Ali, my dad's name is Usama and I have a sister born on Septemeber the 11th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil one)
    w/salaam munise
    aaliyah :hugs:hows you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Assalamu Alaikum everyone :hello:
    Wa Alaikum as SAlaam!

justfarhan- I decided to try some new chocolate today It's sort of cookie-ish. Took some pictures just now for you guys It's so yummy
    My favorite! My sister prefers the white chocolate one, but I say the darker the better!:cool: But you can't have more than one or you start feeling sick...

ReputationRep:
    ooh my friend loves that stuff! take more pictures
    Oh really? I've never heard of that choc bar till today

More pictures of the chocolate or anything? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    aaliyah :hugs:hows you?
    not bad thanx sis,have a stomach ache, yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Salaam Munise!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justfarhan)
    Oh really? I've never heard of that choc bar till today

More pictures of the chocolate or anything? :p:
    anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizfissy815)
    I'd say when you see one coming, right before she bumps into you, move aside and 'forget' to move a foot or something...and watch what happens. :y:
    Haha tried that!

The thing is, these girls walk in groups….so I’d have to sneak on one when they are alone and most vulnerable :y:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muhammad Abuzaid)
    :ditto: Have I mentioned my real name is Muhammad Ali, my dad's name is Usama and I have a sister born on Septemeber the 11th?
    What a common name...you share my brother's(lil) name(and my friend's bro too) btw.

ReputationRep:
    not bad thanx sis,have a stomach ache, yourself?
    awwww :hugs: InshAllah you get better sis

Alhamdulilah im good thanks, my sleeping pattern has gone weird :hmpf: i get reallyyy tired round 9pm and onwards but when i go bed, i can't sleep :hmpf: which explains why im awake :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milli)
    Haha tried that!

The thing is, these girls walk in groups….so I’d have to sneak on one when they are alone and most vulnerable :y:
    Do you normally walk in groups?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justfarhan)
    Salaam Munise!
    WSalaam! #hippie# hows you? I see your warning points have gone down from 10 to 2 :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muhammad Abuzaid)
    #zomg#

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.