The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Lincoln student accommodation - Brayford Quays

Hi,
I'm looking to come to Lincoln university next year and have been looking at the accommodation. Brayford Quays looks really nice but it's so hard to make a decision! Anyone out there who's stayed there previously or at any of the student accommodation in Lincoln who can give me some feedback? Any info. will be greatly appreciated as I'm worrying and don't want to make the wrong choice!
xx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by lottie_clmb
Hi,
I'm looking to come to Lincoln university next year and have been looking at the accommodation. Brayford Quays looks really nice but it's so hard to make a decision! Anyone out there who's stayed there previously or at any of the student accommodation in Lincoln who can give me some feedback? Any info. will be greatly appreciated as I'm worrying and don't want to make the wrong choice!
xx

I deferred my offer to this year but have stayed with friends that are already there, Brayford quays is really quite a modern set up for accommodation its nice sized blocks of flats all quite close together, the rooms are quite a reasonable size and the en suite option is probably the best as its just a bit nicer and more hygienic.
The Kitchen is a kitchen / lounge open plan style thing with just a few sofas and a big box telly but its good just to chillout with your flatmates in and enough room for some drinking games ;D the kitchen has everything you need to get by really, microwave, oven and etc.
Its all pretty decent at Brayford, I think its the best I've seen there, others appear to have quite small rooms or rather shoddy conditions, the only other one I'm applying for is Hayes Wharf as thats similarly good :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
I'm applying to brayford quays as soon as i can! I had a look at them last week and they are ao nice! Great facilities and the rooms are so big! (Compared to what i'm used to anyways) it kept very clean and seems like a very social environent, you can make the room look like your own in anyway you could think of. I'm definatly going to apply there and i can't wait!
Reply 3
I'm going on Monday to look around. What subject u doing at uni x
I'm going on Monday to look around. What subject u doing at uni x

BA Drama, what about you? :smile:
Reply 5
hey, im applying to brayford quays for this year just wondering if anybody knows whan its open to apply for?
Its open to apply on the first of March B3CK! What are you studying?
Reply 7
cool thank you:-) & social work
Reply 8
Im looking to pay up to 90 pounds but everything is so expensive in lincoln. Is their anything for that sort of price?
Original post by TheIsotope
Im looking to pay up to 90 pounds but everything is so expensive in lincoln. Is their anything for that sort of price?

Brayford Quays standard rooms are £91 a week and i say standard but they are big by my standards! Very clean and nice have a look
Original post by Charliechops5
Brayford Quays standard rooms are £91 a week and i say standard but they are big by my standards! Very clean and nice have a look

yh iv seen that. My sister keeps telling me not to get a ground floor room because they get broken into quite alot, so thats a bit risky. I might go for the £95 one
Hi guys, on the crm website it says we only accept bookings if you are over 18, but im still 17 and will turn 18 in July. Is this a problem?
Original post by TheIsotope
Hi guys, on the crm website it says we only accept bookings if you are over 18, but im still 17 and will turn 18 in July. Is this a problem?

No as long as you have a parent/gardian who can sign on your behalf, but since you'll be 18 in september it shouldn't matter
Reply 13
Original post by B3CK!
hey, im applying to brayford quays for this year just wondering if anybody knows whan its open to apply for?
hey saw ur post I'm looking to put Brayfield as my first choice and I'm studying social work too when I go x
Original post by Charliechops5
No as long as you have a parent/gardian who can sign on your behalf, but since you'll be 18 in september it shouldn't matter

Ok then thanks, I was worried that by the time i turn 18, all the good rooms would be taken, ill sign in my dads name then :smile:
Reply 15
hey saw ur post I'm looking to put Brayfield as my first choice and I'm studying social work too when I go x

Hi:smile:
I'm also putting Brayford as my first choice and i am also doing Social Work:smile:x
Reply 16
Original post by Slinky928
Hi:smile:
I'm also putting Brayford as my first choice and i am also doing Social Work:smile:x

Same here I've accepted my offer today and brayford is my first choice x
When I went to apply for Brayford it said that all the rooms were booked, it was my first choice too! :frown:
Reply 18
Original post by Theyareghouls
When I went to apply for Brayford it said that all the rooms were booked, it was my first choice too! :frown:

I don't think it opens till 1st March, so that might be last years:smile:x
Original post by Slinky928
I don't think it opens till 1st March, so that might be last years:smile:x

Okay thanks haha :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest