The Student Room Group

CCEA AS LEVEL GERMANY UNIT 1 predictions! Help..

Scroll to see replies

St Mary's grammar school. You?
Original post by NicolaM
St Mary's grammar school. You?

Wallace High School.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zadeth
Wallace High School.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmh where's that? never heard of it :s-smilie: yea our schools banned repeats after our year so I can't afford to repeat the year.
Original post by NicolaM
Hmh where's that? never heard of it :s-smilie: yea our schools banned repeats after our year so I can't afford to repeat the year.

Lisburn. You can slways repeat externally like I am. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zadeth
Lisburn. You can slways repeat externally like I am. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh lol. Yea but the schools good so I'd rather repeat having their resources and teaching however the stigma with repeating is off putting (repeat..failure) etc. what uni course you applying to? :smile:
Original post by NicolaM
Oh lol. Yea but the schools good so I'd rather repeat having their resources and teaching however the stigma with repeating is off putting (repeat..failure) etc. what uni course you applying to? :smile:

Law, got an offer from Lancaster. Thinking of taking a gap year though. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zadeth
Law, got an offer from Lancaster. Thinking of taking a gap year though. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao had a feeling you were applying to law! Anyone doing history usually applies to law. Haha, likewise in regards to law. Want to do it at queens and also plan on taking a gap year possibly depending on my results :smile:
Original post by NicolaM
Lmao had a feeling you were applying to law! Anyone doing history usually applies to law. Haha, likewise in regards to law. Want to do it at queens and also plan on taking a gap year possibly depending on my results :smile:

I got up nice and early anf an going through everything without looking to see if I know it.

Do you know how long we should spend on each question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zadeth
I got up nice and early anf an going through everything without looking to see if I know it.

Do you know how long we should spend on each question?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good idea, just going through things myself. I think an hour for the 35 mark and the half hour for the other 2 questions :smile: best of luck!! May the odds be ever in your favour :wink:
Original post by NicolaM
Good idea, just going through things myself. I think an hour for the 35 mark and the half hour for the other 2 questions :smile: best of luck!! May the odds be ever in your favour :wink:

You too. I'm foing Nazi economy now - last topic. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zadeth
You too. I'm foing Nazi economy now - last topic. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm getting nervous, feel like I know nothing.
Original post by NicolaM
I'm getting nervous, feel like I know nothing.

Please Nazi economy, 1924-29 and consolidation. Dream paper.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not sure how I feel.

For the b of the source did you mention Muller, Bruning, etc?
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Zadeth
Not sure how I feel.

For the b of the source did you mention Muller, Bruning, etc?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Funny enough I'm the same! Really messed up the 1st question on the dictatorship as I'd ran out of time and isn't even mention fuherprinzip, like that's such a key! I didn't even mention it in the source so I've messed it up slightly. Also in the sources I kinda only used the sources for the nazi rise to power and completely missed them for the collapse of the weimar. I put in my draft plan though so hopefully the examiner will see it and know what I was gona write. Just feel I missed loads I could have written. It was good that I knew some of the question though. Yea I did briefly write about bruning etc.

Probably looking at B in this exam which is kinda annoying as I NEED an high A.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by NicolaM
Funny enough I'm the same! Really messed up the 1st question on the dictatorship as I'd ran out of time and isn't even mention fuherprinzip, like that's such a key! I didn't even mention it in the source so I've messed it up slightly. Also in the sources I kinda only used the sources for the nazi rise to power and completely missed them for the collapse of the weimar. I put in my draft plan though so hopefully the examiner will see it and know what I was gona write. Just feel I missed loads I could have written. It was good that I knew some of the question though. Yea I did briefly write about bruning etc.

Probably looking at B in this exam which is kinda annoying as I NEED an high A.

What I mentioned in 1 was -

March Election/Reichstag Fire
Enabling Act
Gleischaltung
Federal States
Trade Unions
SA
Night of the Long Knives.

I didn't mention Fuhrerprinzip but I mentioned Fuhrer when he merged the offices.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Zadeth
What I mentioned in 1 was -

March Election/Reichstag Fire
Enabling Act
Gleischaltung
Federal States
Trade Unions
SA
Night of the Long Knives.

I didn't mention Fuhrerprinzip but I mentioned Fuhrer when he merged the offices.

Do you mean for the 12 marker? If not we have completely different stuff for the 35 marker :eek: :s-smilie:
Original post by NicolaM
Do you mean for the 12 marker? If not we have completely different stuff for the 35 marker :eek: :s-smilie:

Yeah!

For Source I mentioned erm

Bamberg Conference
Goebbels/Strasser's role
Wall Street Crash
Failings of the Chancellors
Weakness of Weimar
Elections in 1930/32

Also tried to spin it saying the time they were win allowed them to take action, such as WSC, as KPD also got votes.
Original post by Zadeth
Yeah!

For Source I mentioned erm

Bamberg Conference
Goebbels/Strasser's role
Wall Street Crash
Failings of the Chancellors
Weakness of Weimar
Elections in 1930/32

Also tried to spin it saying the time they were win allowed them to take action, such as WSC, as KPD also got votes.

Uhm I didn't mention bamberg or goebells role. I mentioned:
Weakness of weimar constitution 1929
Impact of the depression economic + political
Political intrigue
Role of hitler
Electoral success
Nazi ideologies and reorganisation :/
Original post by NicolaM
Uhm I didn't mention bamberg or goebells role. I mentioned:
Weakness of weimar constitution 1929
Impact of the depression economic + political
Political intrigue
Role of hitler
Electoral success
Nazi ideologies and reorganisation :/

They're still all valid! :smile:

I ended mine so cheesey - something about how all the other factors were the supporting cast to the main act that was Hitler's spectacular leadership. :redface:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Zadeth
They're still all valid! :smile:

I ended mine so cheesey - something about how all the other factors were the supporting cast to the main act that was Hitler's spectacular leadership. :redface:

Haha same however I didn't make his leadership to be amazing :wink: I only said they were contributing factors and his leadership wasn't wholly responsible :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending