How expensive is your phone contract?/ how much has your highest bill been?

Watch
lou 22
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Mine is supposed to be £33.60 but in the year I have had it it hasn't been this once lol I know this months will be astronomical lol. I really never want another contract xD. Also my phone is a S3 and I get 2gb internet, unlimited calls and unlimited texts.
Behindtheleakycaul
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I pay £10 a month for my iPhone, but I bought the phone separately
A321
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm paying £19. The highest bill I had one month was £50.
Truflais
Report 7 years ago
I think it's £32 for unlimited texts, calls and Internet. Which is fine as I was paying a hell of a lot more on pay as you go.
Zenzic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I bought my phone outright and got a pay&go sim. Due to the nature of the Sim I earn more than I spend, so this sort of decreases my overall price based on a standard 24month contract. Atm it's valued at £13ish compared with 28+ to what I would have paid on a monthly contract. But over time I expect this to decrease even further
manchesterunited15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by lou 22)
Mine is supposed to be £33.60 but in the year I have had it it hasn't been this once lol I know this months will be astronomical lol. I really never want another contract xD. Also my phone is a S3 and I get 2gb internet, unlimited calls and unlimited texts.
How are you going over on that contract?!
whyumadtho
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
£35. This is my most expensive one.

Truly unlimited Internet, 500 minutes and 5000 texts.
Legendairy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
26/33
tehforum
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
I think it's £32 for unlimited texts, calls and Internet. Which is fine as I was paying a hell of a lot more on pay as you go.
how many minutes of calls do you actually make?

giffgaff is perfect for me.
12 gig, unlimited internet, texts, and 250 mins
Georgiina_Tee
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
£39
1000 minutes
2000 texts (or unlimited not sure)
Unlimited Data which is upgraded to 4g for free in jan
And it's the iPhone 5s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Truflais
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by tehforum)
how many minutes of calls do you actually make?

giffgaff is perfect for me.
12 gig, unlimited internet, texts, and 250 mins
I call a lot tbh. I call my Dad/2 brothers/best friend all like once a week, at an hour or so each. It's actually 2000 mins I have and I do use up most of them :dontknow:
lou 22
Rep:
?
(Original post by manchesterunited15)
How are you going over on that contract?!
My internet I would say but that will soon be solved but I think this months will be probably about £36 over but I will be sure to post it on here but this month I can say is totally my fault but the others I have no clue my new pack renews 1jan so 2days. Then will receive my bill via text and I know my jaw will probably touch the floor.
manchesterunited15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by lou 22)
My internet I would say but that will soon be solved but I think this months will be probably about £36 over but I will be sure to post it on here but this month I can say is totally my fault but the others I have no clue my new pack renews 1jan so 2days. Then will receive my bill via text and I know my jaw will probably touch the floor.
Is your phone all you have to access the internet then? I only have 500mg and don't go over, but I might do if I didn't use my laptop most of the time.
tehFrance
Badges: 17
Report 7 years ago
EE - £45, Orange Fr - 39,99€ and MTS is pre-paid. None of the plans are within the allocated amount to spend, my last EE bill was £172
Childish Gambino
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Giffgaff! £10 a month. Not really a contract but just as good
lou 22
Rep:
?
(Original post by manchesterunited15)
Is your phone all you have to access the internet then? I only have 500mg and don't go over, but I might do if I didn't use my laptop most of the time.
Yep it is but I am having proper internet installed on the 16th Jan and the £16.49 for truly unlimited with WiFi is way cheaper than the £6 for 250mb although I doubt I will use my whole 2gb.
lou 22
Rep:
?
(Original post by tehFrance)
EE - £45, Orange Fr - 39,99€ and MTS is pre-paid. None of the plans are within the allocated amount to spend, my last EE bill was £172
Oh my good lord :O
pmc:producer
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
When I landed in Turkey recently I recieved a text from Vodafone telling me I'd now spend £155 and they'd text me when I reached £250 :lol: - my bill is supposed to be £38/month...

That bill was just over £300 and this months is £200 (with some of Turkey's bill spilling over too!)
lou 22
Rep:
?
(Original post by pmc:producer)
When I landed in Turkey recently I recieved a text from Vodafone telling me I'd now spend £155 and they'd text me when I reached £250 :lol: - my bill is supposed to be £38/month...

That bill was just over £300 and this months is £200 (with some of Turkey's bill spilling over too!)
Bleeping hell wow I am with Vodafone and I thought my price was astronomical but geese Louise that is ridiculous xD.
miser
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
£30 a month for unlimited texts, minutes and data. I am not convinced that I use anywhere near that amount (certainly not the texts or the minutes), but I know if I didn't have unlimited then I'd start monitoring my usage.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (54)
6.07%
Uncertainty around my education (101)
11.35%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (94)
10.56%
Lack of purpose or motivation (110)
12.36%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (44)
4.94%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (48)
5.39%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (99)
11.12%
Financial worries (60)
6.74%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (40)
4.49%
Exposure to negative news/social media (56)
6.29%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (26)
2.92%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (86)
9.66%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (72)
8.09%

Watched Threads