The Student Room Group
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

Football Coaching and Performance Course + Life at Chichester

Hi

I just wanted to know what students really thought of the Football Coaching and Performance course they do at Chichester

Worthwhile ?

How it differs from just going down the coaching badges route?

Enjoyment?

Also questions aimed at all students what's the student life like there?

Expensive nightlife etc?
Quiet area or ? (from Manchester and quite like how there's always something to do)
Diverse backgrounds?
and anything you may add

Lastly do you get grilled in the interviews or are they really laid back?

this is my joint first choice along with a Tottenham fc course in London
For anyone reading this and wanting answers. Applied to do the course this year. Could go the badges root which you'll do alongside the course anyway but the top clubs want coaches with degrees nowadays. Just going with badges and experience takes a long time, often with grassroots football clubs. Depends where you want to be.

Haven't been yet but I know Chichester, it's a small city like Winchester. Not tonnes to do but you've got Brighton, Portsmouth and Southampton not too far away.

The interview was hardly an interview, I mean it's hardly the most academic course (I imagine) we just talked about the qualities of coaches and where we wanted to be to be honest.

The THFC course sounds like a foundation degree. Which possibly could be topped up to a full degree and imagine gets you to the same place in the end.
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending