The Student Room Group

FHM Sexiest Woman 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Precious Illusions
Yeah, I'll agree with that. Makeup does make majority of people more attractive though. :dontknow: Lol. Indeed. Never got the big hype over Tom Hiddlestone tbh. Suppose he's charming.

If I wore make-up, I'd be a solid 8/10. Solid.
How on earth is Miley Cyrus above Kate Upton? Crazy.
I don't understand how Miley is on that list. She is anything but sexy.
Original post by Mia_baines
Emily Ratajowski is the brunette from Robin Thicke's blurred lines.. The one who had her boobs out.

And what the hell is lady gags doing on the list? and they missed out scarlet johansson and plenty of others!!! agree with Kunis and Jolie. Not bothered about the others

what about Beyonce?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by Kenan and Kel
If I wore make-up, I'd be a solid 8/10. Solid.

Attempted to find a photo of Kurt Angle wearing makeup. Couldn't. Lame.

Original post by euphrosyne
I don't understand how Miley is on that list. She is anything but sexy.

Coz dat tongue :coma:
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
Do you really think these women would have a problem with knowing people find them sexy

The only people who ever have a problem with these lists are the women who nobody ever finds sexy.

Would you have a problem if I found you sexy? Are you refusing to post a pic of you in your knickers for me to judge because your a minger?

If it is good enough for them to be objects of sex so too is it for you. Please post your naked pic so we can all vote.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Coz dat tongue :coma:

Oh dear, how could I forget about that tongue? It's so sexual :rolleyes:
Selena Gomez?
Original post by Schrodingersfrog
Would you have a problem if I found you sexy? Are you refusing to post a pic of you in your knickers for me to judge because your a minger?

If it is good enough for them to be objects of sex so too is it for you. Please post your naked pic so we can all vote.

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS

Spoiler

The point I am trying to raise is that women are made to put their melons on show and it is a free for all, and they must be judged by said melons. But the very people who post in a thing like this (ie men) are under no circumstances prepared to show their bits and bobs and flesh that they may be judged on it.

If you are not prepared to display and be judged on your flesh why should you have a right to view and judge another?

Place your flesh up for debate by women then you will have a right to debate the flesh of women. Not a fair fight otherwise.

Why the f*** has the carpenters just come on 6 music? Outrage.
Reply 50
MILEY CYRUS LOL? THAT COKE HEAD IS UGLIER THAN MY ANUS.

my anus is sort of pretty though.
Reply 51
These things are literally solely for the horny old bald men who haven't gotten laid in a decade.

The point I am trying to raise is that women are made to put their melons on show and it is a free for all, and they must be judged by said melons. But the very people who post in a thing like this (ie men) are under no circumstances prepared to show their bits and bobs and flesh that they may be judged on it.

If you are not prepared to display and be judged on your flesh why should you have a right to view and judge another?

Place your flesh up for debate by women then you will have a right to debate the flesh of women. Not a fair fight otherwise.

Some of us have left ourselves open to judgement (albeit to our own detriment). :dontknow: Honestly, I don't mind being objectified - I know now I'm no looker, so I at least know I have to put effort into other things to make myself attractive.
That said, I don't get the sexiest woman thing. There are significantly sexier women on the street, and seriously? Tulisa and Miley Cyrus? If that's sexy, I could get on that list. I reckon he world would b

Original post by euphrosyne
Oh dear, how could I forget about that tongue? It's so sexual :rolleyes:

It can be. :cool:
(edited 10 years ago)

They're not made to do anything.

I've never seen Zooey Deschanel get her boobs out and she's in my top 5 sexiest women...
Reply 53
Lol half of those bitches should be nowhere near that list
Reply 54
Kate Upton !!!

298407-kate-upton-kate-upton-2.jpg

No competition except Katy Perry and Mila Kunis i guess. Those 3 are ****ing Hottt.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 55
Rosie is easily the most beautiful there.
Emily Ratajkowski is the only right answer.

They aren't MADE to bring out any 'melons', no one is forcing them for Gods sake. They bring it out because they want to. The poster you're quoting does nor want to. There is an obvious difference.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Irina shayk 😍😍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Michelle Keegan 202%

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest