AQA AS B English Literature 16/05/2013 Revision group

Watch
games211
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey

Nobody seems to have created this thread.
What books/poems are you guys doing?
games211
Rep:
?
Unit 1: Aspects of narrative
Unit 2:Coursework ( comedy)
paulpscully
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Coursework was on Much Ado About Nothing (Shakespeare) & Loot (Joe Orton). I'm so glad coursework's done & dusted !

For the exam I'm doing The Road by Cormac McCarthy, The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini as well as W.H. Auden & Robert Frost for poetry. If I'm honest, I'm not loving the novels I have to read! The Kite Runner's well-written with an interesting story but I much preferred A Thousand Splendid Suns. And The Road... blergh. McCarthy's writing (especially the lack of names & chapters) is intriguing but the dialogue between the father & son got really monotonous quite quickly.

What texts are you doing?
games211
Rep:
?
(Original post by paulpscully)
Coursework was on Much Ado About Nothing (Shakespeare) & Loot (Joe Orton). I'm so glad coursework's done & dusted !

For the exam I'm doing The Road by Cormac McCarthy, The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini as well as W.H. Auden & Robert Frost for poetry. If I'm honest, I'm not loving the novels I have to read! The Kite Runner's well-written with an interesting story but I much preferred A Thousand Splendid Suns. And The Road... blergh. McCarthy's writing (especially the lack of names & chapters) is intriguing but the dialogue between the father & son got really monotonous quite quickly.

What texts are you doing?
The Great Gatsby
The Rime Of The Ancient Mariner
The Road

I have no idea how to tackle the exam...lool
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (25)
13.66%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.56%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.92%
I need help with my personal statement (76)
41.53%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (44)
24.04%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.64%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.65%

Watched Threads