Does this mean she is dead?

Watch this thread
vanessap
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Basically I am trying to argue that D is guilty of manslaughter because V in in a comma and has sustained brain damage.
silverbolt
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
No because they are not declared brain dead only brain damage and a comma isnt fatal - a coma on the other hand.
vanessap
Rep:
(Original post by silverbolt)
no because they are not declared brain dead only brain damage and a comma isnt fatal - a coma on the other hand.
A coma on the other hand??
what is he liable for then? I am a bit confused
Bgarnett
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by vanessap)
A comma on the other hand??
what is he liable for then? I am a bit confused
I think he's saying that a "comma" is a form of punctuation. For example "," one of those. Whereas a coma is a deep sleep and can be fatal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
vanessap
Rep:
(Original post by Bgarnett)
I think he's saying that a "comma" is a form of punctuation. For example "," one of those. Whereas a coma is a deep sleep and can be fatal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Erm yea it was a typo. If you cant answer my question please don't come here and start correcting me. This isn't English class.
nulli tertius
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by silverbolt)
a comma isnt fatal
I suggest you read about Sir Roger Casement

http://ipdraughts.wordpress.com/2013...ife-and-death/
tehforum
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by nulli tertius)
I suggest you read about Sir Roger Casement

http://ipdraughts.wordpress.com/2013...ife-and-death/
Heh heh

We learn about that at Warwick
FreedomCostsTax
Badges: 12
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by vanessap)
Basically I am trying to argue that D is guilty of manslaughter because V in in a comma and has sustained brain damage.
What are the facts of the scenario
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (73)
41.48%
They're exactly what I expected (40)