How to get and keep women. (What they don't teach you in school)

Watch
vendettax
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Only TWO things to remember

1) Only penile-vaginal orgasm matters for how satisfied women are with their partners

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/1...8#.UsCj6vRDuSo

This is just one of more than a dozen studies done by Stuart Brody on this specific subject. He is hands down the number one researcher on female orgasm and relationship quality.

2) Male physical attractiveness is responsible for the female orgasm. Not the 'motion in the ocean' or how big your penis is.

http://www.researchgate.net/publicat...ncy_and_timing
There are more studies on this but this is the one most cited.

Ultimately my opinion is that all that matters is if you can make a woman have a vaginal orgasm because it is the only thing that will make her 'love' you due to the intense chemical release, and that this is primarily a function of looks.

I know only a minority will actually listen to this. So it's there for every guy to see. All you need to do is be as attractive as possible (physically) and women will cling to you. Stop worrying about your personality or how much money you make when trying to attract women. Think about your face, body and height instead.

More sources in the spoiler:
Spoiler:
Show

1) Sources
Brody, S., & Costa, R.M. (2012). Sexual satisfaction and health are positively associated with penile-vaginal intercourse but not other sexual activities. American Journal of Public Health, 102, 6-7.

Leeners, B., Kruger, T.H.C., Brody, S., Schmidlin, S., Naegeli, E., & Egli, M. (2013). The quality of sexual experience in women correlates with post-orgasmic prolactin surges: results from an experimental prototype study. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 10, 1313-1319.

Brody, S. (2012). Vaginal intercourse orgasm consistency accounts for concordance of vaginal and subjective sexual arousal. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 41, 1073-1075.

Brody, S., & Weiss, P. (2012). Simultaneous penile-vaginal orgasm is associated with sexual satisfaction. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 9, 2476-2477.

Costa, R.M. & Brody, S. (2012). Sexual Satisfaction, Relationship Satisfaction, and Health Are Associated with Greater Frequency of Penile-Vaginal Intercourse. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 41, 9-10.

Brody, S. & Weiss, P. (2011). Simultaneous penile-vaginal intercourse orgasm is associated with satisfaction (sexual, life, partnership, and mental health). Journal of Sexual Medicine, 8, 734-741.

Brody, S. (2010). The relative health benefits of different sexual activities. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7, 1336-1361.

Costa, R. M., & Brody, S. (2010). Greater frequency of penile-vaginal intercourse without condoms is associated with better mental health. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 39, 1-2.

Brody, S., & Costa, R. M. (2009). Satisfaction (sexual, life, relationship, and mental health) is associated directly with penile-vaginal intercourse but inversely with other sexual behavior frequencies. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 6, 1947-1954.

Brody, S. (2007). Vaginal orgasm is associated with better psychological function. Sexual and Relationship Therapy, 22, 173-191.

Costa, R. M. & Brody, S. (2007). Women’s relationship quality is associated with specifically penile-vaginal intercourse orgasm and frequency. Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy, 33, 319-327.

Brody, S. (2006). Penile-vaginal intercourse is better: Evidence trumps ideology. Sexual and Relationship Therapy, 21, 393-403.

Brody, S., & Krüger, T.H.C. (2006). The post-orgasmic prolactin increase following intercourse is greater than following masturbation and suggests greater satiety. Biological Psychology, 71, 312-315.

Brody, S., Laan, E., & van Lunsen, R. H. W. (2003). Concordance between women’s physiological and subjective sexual arousal is associated with consistency of orgasm during intercourse but not other sexual behavior. Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy, 29, 15-23.

2) Sources
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...0334729580014X
http://link.springer.com/article/10....-1015-1#page-1
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...90513811000250
Hess, U., Brody, S., Van Der Schalk, J., & Fischer, A. H. (2007). Sexual activity is inversely related to women's perceptions of the facial attractiveness of unknown men. Personality and Individual Differences, 43, 1991-1997.

Rascacielos
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why would they teach you it in school? :holmes:
Sparkle24
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Do you believe this should be taught in schools?
CJKay
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Sparkle24)
"So kids, do you know how to make your partner orgasm? That's right, Jimmy! Be attractive".
vendettax
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sparkle24)
(Original post by Rascacielos)
Why would they teach you it in school? :holmes:
I never said they should teach this in school. I wouldn't complain if they did though.
Sparkle24
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by CJKay)
"So kids, do you know how to make your partner orgasm? That's right, Jimmy! Be attractive".
:lol:
Sparkle24
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by vendettax)
I never said they should teach this in school. I wouldn't complain if they did though.
Okay
username1221160
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Penile-vaginal intercourse orgasmic consistency was inversely associated with masturbation frequency.

Now there is a chat up line I must try sometime.
tibbles209
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
'How to get and keep women: be attractive'

Oh, thanks never thought of that one.
Great idea, I'll do that now.
Eva.Gregoria
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Wow, this must be the worst advice I've seen on TSR in a while.

'Be attractive.' Like its a choice for some people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
vendettax
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
Wow, this must be the worst advice I've seen on TSR in a while.

'Be attractive.' Like its a choice for some people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who said this was advice?

Pretty sure there's plenty of ways to be attractive. There's so many cosmetic surgery options today that it's hilarious. Name me one ugly feature that can't be fixed?
Jordooooom
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Pretty sure there's plenty of ways to be attractive. There's so many cosmetic surgery options today that it's hilarious. Name me one ugly feature that can't be fixed?
Small penis. Penis enlargement doesn't really work very well
Solemn Rain
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Head shape?
chickenonsteroids
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I reckon more parents would have signed the slip saying they won't let their children view the material.

so surprising

this needs to be taught in school!
vendettax
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jordooooom)
Small penis. Penis enlargement doesn't really work very well
What? I'm pretty sure you can find thousands upon thousands of members on jelqing boards that'll disagree with that.

Jelqing, stretching, clamping and the bathmate are all legit options of the top of my head.

Not to mention penis size doesn't attract the majority of women.
vendettax
Rep:
?
(Original post by kidomo)
Head shape?
Head shape?

You can put implants pretty much anywhere you want to change your head shape.

Jaw implants, cheekbone implants, forehead implants. Anywhere.
lou 22
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Wow , g whizz.
Jordooooom
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What? I'm pretty sure you can find thousands upon thousands of members on jelqing boards that'll disagree with that.

Jelqing, stretching, clamping and the bathmate are all legit options of the top of my head.

Not to mention penis size doesn't attract the majority of women.
Temporary solutions from what I've heard, and the dedication it takes makes it not very worth while
vendettax
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jordooooom)
Temporary solutions from what I've heard, and the dedication it takes makes it not very worth while
Nope, if you do it long enough they are permanent.

It's time-consuming, but it works.

There's plenty of forums that will confirm this. I jelq myself.
Strawberrycayk
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Ultimately my opinion is that all that matters is if you can make a woman have a vaginal orgasm because it is the only thing that will make her 'love' you due to the intense chemical release, and that this is primarily a function of looks.

So if you can't make a woman have a vaginal orgasm she won't ever love you?

Is that really what you're trying to say? :rofl:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I’m worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (12)
40%
I’m worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (4)
13.33%
I’m worried it will impact my future career (2)
6.67%
I’m worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (6)
20%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (3)
10%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (3)
10%

Watched Threads