Turn on thread page Beta

Gideon! I will be singing this song about you tonight! watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxBMT0rH9hU

And my new years resolution is to make Tories loose their seats in the next general election!

ReputationRep:
    You might want to save that new year's resolution for next year cos there's not gonna be a general election in 2014

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by illegaltobepoor)

And my new years resolution is to make Tories loose their seats in the next general election!
    Then stop passing comment. You're the gift that keeps on giving to the opposition.

ReputationRep:

His name is George.

ReputationRep:
    Nope its Gobby Gideon.

ReputationRep:
    Nope its Gobby Gideon.
    Really.

So the alternative you're offering is people like you?

Do you aspire to a career flipping burgers?

Although judging by your posts you're obviously trying to get on the benefits gravy train.

What's your preferred disability?

ReputationRep:
    People who attack/bully/dislike people because of their birth name are quite pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiggyTopes)
    People who attack/bully/dislike people because of their birth name are quite pathetic.
    Welcome to the nastier side of the left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiggyTopes)
    True, though how much better the Tories are using their collective vast intellect to repeatedly call Ed Miliband Red Ed (cos Ed rhymes with Red and he's left wing, DID YOU KNOW?! So clevar rite?) is up for debate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    His name is George.
    I think his parents named him Gideon. Difficult to know who the worst Tory Chancellor is, him or Norman Lamont.

ReputationRep:

it's lose* with a single O.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatureStudent36)
    In other words, the left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenumber2goose)
    In other words, the left.
    You do realise that a lot of left-wing supporters aren't benefit scroungers, and that there are just as many right wing nasties as well.

ReputationRep:
    Really.

So the alternative you're offering is people like you?

Do you aspire to a career flipping burgers?

Although judging by your posts you're obviously trying to get on the benefits gravy train.

What's your preferred disability?
    Nothing wrong with flipping burgers. I know some really good Chefs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2209)
    You do realise that a lot of left-wing supporters aren't benefit scroungers, and that there are just as many right wing nasties as well.
    I completely understand that; many right-wingers are completely nuts.
    In my experience though, the majority of people on the left view right wingers as greedy, self-centred rich pricks who are completely devoid of compassion. There is wrong on both sides of the spectrum.

ReputationRep:
    Oh you flatter me mature stooooooodent.

I'm actually for individualistic freedoms being a libertarian but also I believe in a strong safety net to protect the most vulnerable people in this country. call it morality. call it making ethical decisions.

Why?

Well because it doesn't matter how clever you are you grow up in a environment where every resource has a price tag on it. There was a time when there wasn't a price tag for things like drinking water and housing. However the human thought of greed has capitalised even the air we breath though green taxes. And so fourth there are those who have gathered resources into ownership and those who are born into a system of usury.

If you think usury is a benefit claimant getting job-seekers allowance on the working man's back your a laughing stock. Usury in our age is landlords controlling huge amounts of resources and forcing tenants to do their bidding. While this force isn't at gun point it is at mouth & throat because if you don't slave away for the MAN your not going to have the essentials to live.

The pyramid of abuse is a vast one. There are people who support it and are willing slaves to the system. They are slaves to money, abundance and greed while kicking the shins of those who dare to question the image of this beast known as Usury. And what is the greatest form of Usury on this planet right now? Its called money. Its the fiat currency you use everyday while forgetting that everyday it depreciates in value because some blood sucking banker is creating inflation else where.

So we are being raped every single day. And the system says hey you look over there! Those disabled people and getting hand outs from your tax payments and your forced to work 9 to 5! Those disabled people are to blame for the state of the economy!

And you know what. People fall for it all the time. I won't mention names but there are people on this forum who really need to re-evaluate the whole system they are a part of.

ReputationRep:
    @MatureStudent and the rest of those who are anti-welfare

watch this video. It will show you how central bankers rob you. and the money they spend doesn't go to you. it goes to big banks which is then siphoned into the london stock exchange to benefit big corporations and hedge funds. and they steal all this from you while you blame the person on welfare. haha sucks to be the financially uneducated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kukKpqd_B2c

DEBT + INFLATION = LEGAL ROBBERY.

Conservatives debt has actually increased while they've been in office.

Bank of England continues to print money while meddling with the calculation for inflation.

Mean while all your savings in your bank have low inflation so your not loosing much money? wrong!

Prices at shop floor increase like mad. Food becomes more expensive year on year. Everyone from Upper class or unemployed class gets robbed year on year.

And then the banker says look over there! disabled people are the problem! we need to cut welfare. HAHAHAHA!

Happy new year lol!

I will end this with 1 of my fav songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvr84nRdz48

digital underground humpty dance.

keynesians are robbing us lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    True, though how much better the Tories are using their collective vast intellect to repeatedly call Ed Miliband Red Ed (cos Ed rhymes with Red and he's left wing, DID YOU KNOW?! So clevar rite?) is up for debate.
    Ed chooses to be left wing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    His name is George.
    No, it is Gideon.

ReputationRep:
    That is why party politics (usually) doesn't work. Because it always happens: The party in power does what they want, and at the next general election, they don't care if they lose power, because it's up to the next party to clean up the mess!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.