How old were you when you first started a relationship? And who did you meet? Watch

LouiseXxx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Just curious to know people's stories and ages

edit How did you meet?
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I was 17 and he was 18 and we're still together now at 21 and 22.

We first met in chemistry at school but we never spoke, he always kept smiling and went bright red when I caught him looking at me. He was friends with my best guy friend and one day he added me on FB once he realised I was the girl in chemistry and also I was best friends with someone he was friends with. We got talking on FB and then we met up the next day with my best friend and a few other mutual guy friends we had and we just hit it off from there. First we were best friends for about a month and then he said to me one day "my dad thinks we are going out" and I told him to tell his dad that I was going out with one of our friends, just to shut his dad up and he said "but...I wouldn't mind going out with you?" and I asked if that was his idea of asking me out and blushed and said yes and then he said it properly but nerves mucked it up and he said "Yasmin, will you go 'outh' with me?" we both laughed and it broke the tension and well, obviously I said yes lol.
gagaslilmonsteruk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think I was 11 when I met my first (and only relationship so far) girlfriend, but we didn't enter a relationship until we were 15.

It lasted 6 weeks. Safe to say, at the time I was devastated when the relationship broke up but looking back now at the age of 21, we were both completely different people back then, and it's still that way now. However we do maintain friendship on Facebook but we lead completely different lives.
Peaches and Cream
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
At the rate I'm going, 40...
senz72
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Peaches and Cream)
At the rate I'm going, 40...
For me, it'll probably be 50+.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #1
Report 5 years ago
I was just a young lad... 13/14 at the time.

This was a period when all the boys started talking to the girls more often at school, and so we all went to the girls' classroom in a big group. There was a brown haired girl with her friends playing Guitar Hero on the DS but she was doing it wrong. I told her what she was doing wrong and she looked at me and said "thank you" and then everything just kind of stopped, then I went back over to my friends and then we saw each other more and more often and then we kissed once and that was it.

Then she cheated on me after 4 years.

A nice dark ending to the story :P She still messages me on FB sometimes saying "My new boyfriend is so much better than you" so I blocked her, then she messaged me from her boyfriend's account, eventually sending a picture of him and her having sex, which was charming as ever... so now I've shut down my FB and probably making a new account under a false name so she can't find me. So be warned, things can go sour!
CherGalois
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

This was a period when all the boys started talking to the girls more often at school, and so we all went to the girls' classroom in a big group. There was a brown haired girl with her friends playing Guitar Hero on the DS but she was doing it wrong. I told her what she was doing wrong and she looked at me and said "thank you" and then everything just kind of stopped, then I went back over to my friends and then we saw each other more and more often and then we kissed once and that was it.

A nice dark ending to the story :P She still messages me on FB sometimes saying "My new boyfriend is so much better than you" so I blocked her, then she messaged me from her boyfriend's account, eventually sending a picture of him and her having sex, which was charming as ever... so now I've shut down my FB and probably making a new account under a false name so she can't find me. So be warned, things can go sour!
Dobt delete ur fb just cuz some stupid hoe

If she bothers u again then ppst publically or to her parents the pic of her havin sex , atleast threaten her with this if she dnt stop

Sounds like she still wants u tbh
Amandablanks
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I was 15 and we met at an ice rink. Lasted a year and a half.
Nadindins
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I was 15 when I had my first kind of relationship (met him at school and only lasted 3 months)

My first real relationship started when I was 16 and ended a couple of months ago (i'm 18 now). We met at sixth form and I wish it had never ended

Posted from TSR Mobile
AB25
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by LouiseXxx)
Just curious to know people's stories and ages

edit How did you meet?
I was 17 and he was 21. We're still together now aged 19 and nearly 23

We met at work, haha. We no longer work together as I went to uni and he still works in the same place. As a result, we've been long distance for the past year and a half but we hope one day to move in together and close the gap love him so much, he really is worth it
DeceitfulDove
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I was 14 and he was 17.

Still together at 23 and 25.
Capn cas
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by JennaEmBee)
I was 14 and he was 17.

Still together at 23 and 25.
This is quite immense!. . . You guys successfully weathered 'the storm'
CJKay
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
She was 15, I was 17. Lasted about 8 months on and off.

(Original post by Anonymous)

I hope you sent that picture to her Dad.
chocolatesauce
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
5/6 with a childhood friend...don't judge...we didn't do anything, just played hide and seek!
Capn cas
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by chocolatesauce)
5/6 with a childhood friend...don't judge...we didn't do anything, just played hide and seek!
If that counts . . .
When I was in early primary school (about 8), I was one of those kids that was thrown into a 'wedding' with a girl who was in my year. I knew nothing of it before hand :eek3:. Most peer pressure ever
chocolatesauce
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Capn cas)
If that counts . . .
When I was in early primary school (about 8), I was one of those kids that was thrown into a 'wedding' with a girl who was in my year. I knew nothing of it before hand :eek3:. Most peer pressure ever
yeah, I remember playing mummy and daddy and kiss chase! lol I laugh about it now but then it was serious stuff
Fishie
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ahah then mine was when I was 7/8, and I married a friend of mine Of course I didn't know anything of it before either, and I guess we got a divorce pretty quickly... at least I can't remember anything happening besides the wedding And to this day that would be my only relationship, which doesn't seem to be changing for now (people in my circle aren't really into getting into a relationship at this time). Not that I mind, I'm quite enjoying the single life
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (95)
16.67%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (60)
10.53%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (100)
17.54%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (86)
15.09%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (57)
10%
How can I be the best version of myself? (172)
30.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed