The Student Room Group

Sky Finance Programme 2014

Hello,

Going to an Assessment Centre in Livingston soon for the Finance Programme. Any tips or advice? Anyone potentially joining me?

Not a lot of people seem to have posted about the 2014 programmes.

Cheers
Reply 1
When is yours? I passed a telephone interview in mid-Nov and was supposed to be going to AC on 5th Dec, but had to reschedule it due to some problems. They told me there would be a couple of ACs going after New Year, so I am just wondering when exactly.
Reply 2
Original post by xpridex
When is yours? I passed a telephone interview in mid-Nov and was supposed to be going to AC on 5th Dec, but had to reschedule it due to some problems. They told me there would be a couple of ACs going after New Year, so I am just wondering when exactly.

Mines on the 7th, I reckon give them a call or e-mail. I was pretty late applying and going through the process so I think I might be on one of the last ACs
Reply 3
Hey,

Yer, I was also suppose to have an AC in Dec but I couldn't make it so they said I could attend one in Jan, but they haven't told me the date of it yet. Something tells me they're just going to tell me the week before!

There doesn't seem to be much on the Graduate scheme 2014 for sky in the forums this year!

Having had your AC the other day, and for the finance scheme, (hope it went well!) could you tell us a bit more about it and what it was like, what it consisted of, etc?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending