The Student Room Group

He met someone

I overheard my friend talking about a girl he amet last night and I started to feel a bit jealous. He didn't know I heard the conversation as I was just walking past the room.

I have never admitted liking him to anyone. It's always been something I've denied until recently I've admitted it to myself. Even yesterday I thought I would just forget about him and maybe being friends won't be too bad. Today that has changed again.

I'm not even sure if I like Him due to us talking quite often. And I'm not sure if maybe I'm jealous since my love life doesn't exist and his does.

What are your thoughts?
Well, it's obvious he likes someone else at the moment, so don't make any rash moves. Keep talking to him and if he ever stops liking this other girl then you can put yourself in the frame. Don't give up heart, but also be open to meeting new people. :jumphug:
Reply 2
Bump
Reply 3
Original post by cant_think_of_name
Well, it's obvious he likes someone else at the moment, so don't make any rash moves. Keep talking to him and if he ever stops liking this other girl then you can put yourself in the frame. Don't give up heart, but also be open to meeting new people. :jumphug:

Thanks I will do just that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending