The Student Room Group

I've got an interview and have no idea how to prepare.

I got an interview from the University of Westminster for Public Relations and Advertising (BA Honours) but have no idea what to expect. Also, its a group interview. If anyone has tips or has been to a similar interview before please help!
Reply 1
Original post by ConPet
I got an interview from the University of Westminster for Public Relations and Advertising (BA Honours) but have no idea what to expect. Also, its a group interview. If anyone has tips or has been to a similar interview before please help!

Hey I am a second year Public Relations student at University of Westminster. I remember when I had my interview. Do not worry yourself atall by the fact that it is a group interview. Within the interview, the module leaders which will be Simon and Trish will just outline the course with you from what you will be learning within the first year of learning PR & Advertising. Then you just do ice breaker exercises talking about yourself and why you want to study PR. Then they should give you PR scenarios just to take you of ease and to get you use to the course.

But thats really all. Don't worry you'll be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending