I'm rich ask me anything

Watch
tazmaniac97
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
The title says it all.
Dilsz
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
How rich is rich?
AryaStark
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
How did you obtain this money?
User995789
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Are you yourself rich or is it rich daddy bankers money?

Also if you are "rich" why aren't you a subscriber on tsr?
Cat Funt
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Can you buy me a donkey?
tazmaniac97
Rep:
(Original post by Dilsz)
How rich is rich?
Lots of money rich.

(Original post by AryaStark)
How did you obtain this money?
Parents but mostly through my own hardwork and plus my other half earns quite alot

(Original post by Blueray2)
Are you yourself rich or is it rich daddy bankers money?
Also if you are "rich" why aren't you a subscriber on tsr?
Both but my daddy isn't a banker.
Lol that's so sad why would I want to do that.

(Original post by Cat Funt)
Can you buy me a donkey?
Are you serious?
Dilsz
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Do you want to be my friend?
username952210
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Where will you be leaving my bag of money?
tazmaniac97
Rep:
(Original post by Dilsz)
Do you want to be my friend?
Do you actually want to be my friend because of my personality or because of my money?

I hope it's not because of my money :unimpressed:
AryaStark
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by tazmaniac97)
Parents but mostly through my own hardwork and plus my other half earns quite alot
Then congratulations.
tazmaniac97
Rep:
(Original post by HSRMJ)
Where will you be leaving my bag of money?
Who told you, you'd get any money? :mad:
LettingVetting
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Do you want to invest in my company?! We're socially conscious (trying to improve the experiences of student renters)...
tazmaniac97
Rep:
(Original post by AryaStark)
Then congratulations.
Thanks.
Sparkle24
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
What is your favorite Disney movie?
tazmaniac97
Rep:
(Original post by LettingVetting)
Do you want to invest in my company?! We're socially conscious (trying to improve the experiences of student renters)...
Sorry I'm not interested.
emobambam
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
my car is about to die.I need transportation to and from doctors appointments. I'm sick.just a dependable car.please address it to emobambam Los Angeles, California USA
Dilsz
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by tazmaniac97)
Do you actually want to be my friend because of my personality or because of my money?

I hope it's not because of my money :unimpressed:
Personality there's loads of money is the world it's a tool to make people happy but I value friendship more than it.
chocolatesauce
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
what's your credit card number?
tazmaniac97
Rep:
(Original post by Sparkle24)
What is your favorite Disney movie?
Cinderella

Btw nice profile picture
ElChapo
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
You're like 16 years old, I doubt you made much money through hard work
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.33%
Okay (64)
29.63%
A bit lacking (81)
37.5%
Not good at all (53)
24.54%

Watched Threads