The Student Room Group

I'm rich ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by tazmaniac97
It depends on which shopping centre you would like to go to. I've been meaning to go Westfield though.

You´d have to wait for me to come to the Uk though :biggrin:
No when did I say that. I would want to be with someone who is both handsome, hunky and rich. If they were just handsome but not rich, but they seemed like they had potential to be rich then I would want to be with them. I obviously wouldn't want to be with someone rich and unattractive.

Well, by the sounds of it, you value money a lot, as though money is an aesthetic quality of a human being when in fact it's just an invented concept. This is what I can't stand about the general taste that girls have in men - it's like a person's wealth is something you actually take into consideration when looking for a partner, overriding any real emotional depth you may or may not have for that person. I thought men were supposed to be the shallow gender as we're stereotypically much more drawn to physical beauty in the opposite sex, but in a way women are worse. Much worse!

Suppose they have the potential to be rich (whatever you mean by that, exactly), and let's say hypothetically you can look into the future and you learn that they never become rich. Would you still go out with them?

When you say the potential to be rich, do you mean they have to be inhumanly talented and/or intelligent?
(edited 10 years ago)
pshht so what you like drive a BMW 1 series or you actually have Arab money?

And what is in your stock portfolio? Who manages your money? These 2 question will give the best indication of your wealth
(edited 10 years ago)
How and why? :eek:

You seem cheeky
Reply 84
[QUOTE="LucienSorce;45782064"]
Original post by beacox

Man i wish, i actually preferred it to his dbs, it had paddleshift as well which i thought was pretty cool

sweeeeet
maybe you ll have your own in the future
Reply 85
Do you like porridge?
How long did your previous marriages last?
How old where you when you got married?
Do you call your other half Oppa?
Is it difficult being away from your parents?
The title says it all.

How much time do you spend on TSR?
Reply 88
Original post by Sparkle24
How long did your previous marriages last?
How old where you when you got married?
Do you call your other half Oppa?
Is it difficult being away from your parents?
How much time do you spend on TSR?

1. The first one lasted up to 3 months whereas the second lasted up to 8 months.
2. I was about 16.
3. Unfortunately I can't call him Oppa since he's younger than me so I have to call him by his name whereas he has to call me Noona. :sadnod:
4. Not really, I actually have alot of freedom now that they're not in my case all the time. But I do visit them quite a few times though.
5. Occasionally.

Original post by Swaany
Do you like porridge?

Yes I love porridge, especially with Jam.

Original post by mrmicrosoft
pshht so what you like drive a BMW 1 series or you actually have Arab money?
And what is in your stock portfolio? Who manages your money? These 2 question will give the best indication of your wealth

Nope I actually have a Bentley. Pfft Arab money's nothing compared to what I have.
Sorry you're asking the wrong person, I'm not that good with money. :frown:

Original post by JamesTheCool
Well, by the sounds of it, you value money a lot, as though money is an aesthetic quality of a human being when in fact it's just an invented concept. This is what I can't stand about the general taste that girls have in men - it's like a person's wealth is something you actually take into consideration when looking for a partner, overriding any real emotional depth you may or may not have for that person. I thought men were supposed to be the shallow gender as stereotypically we're much more drawn to physical beauty in women, but in a way women are worse. Much worse!

Suppose they have the potential to be rich (whatever you mean by that, exactly), and let's say hypothetically you can look into the future and you learn that they never become rich. Would you still go out with them?

When you say the potential to be rich, do you mean they have to be inhumanly talented and/or intelligent?

Urghh you're making me think too much and yep, that's what I mean.
1. The first one lasted up to 3 months whereas the second lasted up to 8 months.
2. I was about 16.
3. Unfortunately I can't call him Oppa since he's younger than me so I have to call him by his name whereas he has to call me Noona. :sadnod:
4. Not really, I actually have alot of freedom now that they're not in my case all the time. But I do visit them quite a few times though.
5. Occasionally.

Yes I love porridge, especially with Jam.

Nope I actually have a Bentley. Pfft Arab money's nothing compared to what I have.
Sorry you're asking the wrong person, I'm not that good with money. :frown:

Urghh you're making me think too much and yep, that's what I mean.

I call BS. Or you think you're rich but you're not.

When you want money, where do you go to?
do you own a a car? If so,which one?

I suspect OP has been looking at Rich Kids of Instagram and taken it to heart.

Those people are pretty full-on, especially the ones where they spend $30K on booze at restaurants and the like.
Reply 92

If I want to spend money on something I want/like I usually go to my other half.
If I want to spend money on something I want/like I usually go to my other half.

I'm prepared to give you a full interrogation, if you are prepared to answer.

Otherwise I'm personally calling BS.

What does your other half do? Who manages his money? Does he store it at a high street bank/ building society?
Do you actually want to be my friend because of my personality :h: or because of my money?

I hope it's not because of my money :unimpressed:

I'll be your friend because of your personality.

Money doesn't mean everything to me.
Somebody most likely posted this

What defines you as being rich

how big is your house

why are you posting on TSR your rich im from a well of background but it doesn't make me any better than others who are not....
Reply 96
Original post by kidomo
do you own a a car? If so,which one?

My other half owns it. All I know is that it's a white Bentley but I'm not sure what the exact model is called.
My other half owns it. All I know is that it's a white Bentley but I'm not sure what the exact model is called.

surely your other half owning a Bentley doesn't make you rich ? my boyfriend drives a BMW I couldn't afford one though that makes him rich not me....
Original post by SillyMilly
surely your other half owning a Bentley doesn't make you rich ? my boyfriend drives a BMW I couldn't afford one though that makes him rich not me....

You tell her SillyMilly:tongue:

Also, TazManiac why didn't you answer my questions, are you a fraud afterall?
Reply 99
I'm prepared to give you a full interrogation, if you are prepared to answer.
Otherwise I'm personally calling BS.
What does your other half do? Who manages his money? Does he store it at a high street bank/ building society?

He works in the entertainment industry. I haven't asked him about it :confused:

Original post by Anonymous 14
I'll be your friend because of your personality.
Money doesn't mean everything to me.

Sure let's be friends :h:

Quick Reply

Latest