Nose piercing on a big nose - yes or no? Watch

when she was 22
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Pride)
No no I get that. Perhaps it'd be like a physical symbol of you overcoming some of your insecurities. But then again, you can take the stud off and leave the piercing to heal if you really hate it. I think it can be subtle and just quite nice. I don't really think the size of your nose would matter. But of course, can't be sure of that.
Yeah, exactly
All very true. I would want it subtle anyway. plus, I do 100% understand the notion that it'd draw attention to a nose, but I'm also quite sure people are going to notice it anyway. it's not like without the piercing it's small.

(Original post by Ceri_Anne)
I feel ya, sister! I don't think I'll ever be 100% comfortable with it unless I embrace it. Might as well go the whole hog and stop trying to hide the damn thing with soft layers and make-up and flattering angles. Wish I had a big-nosed sister. My family are always making comments about my nose, I'm the only girl that has it! Do it, you'll be my hero
That's maybe the route I'm trying to take, haha, just embracing it. I know how you feel about never being 100% comfortable but there's got to be a middle ground between hatred and acceptance, right?! Could never go without my make-up and layers though!!
ah, luckily (?!) for me both my sisters have similar noses. Both my parents have it. I had no hope! Haha. Aww :hugs: bless you!
Jesi687
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think you can rock whatever the hell you want, as long as your confident with it. I've been using a faux septum the past few times I'm out. My husband doesn't particularly like it but I do. I'm actually considering getting it pierced despite a few people having told me not to. I too have a big nose but I've also had many compliments as well from strangers.
Blondie987
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I definitely want a nose piercing and my nose is not small lol
loveleest
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
no.
Sivohne
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
In India, lot of women have it...and they look gorgeous on long nosed ones... so go ahead and do it...
Nits1993
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Try a floral nosr stud
Ganjaweed Rebel
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Only on Asian women.
whocares?123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You’ll just draw more attention to your nose.
Drostina
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Overall I am not a fan of nose piercing, they don't look nice in my opinion
eden3
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Don't like nose piercings at all. Looks unattractive on even the prettiest girls.
ann_js
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i think a nose piercing would attract attention to the nose..so if the nose is big then you would definetly be attracting attention to it.
But i do think nose piercing's look nice and you can rock it
Thomazo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No nose piercings on any nose, instant turnoff, never understand why people take them
BeeAmber11
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I would say if you want it go for it. I dont have a small nose, from the front i do but the side is long and i started with a stud and then went to a small ring and everyone complimented me. Doesn’t draw attention in a bad way as such in fact think it makes mine look abit more even. It will be weird at first but im sure it will look great, just because you have a big nose doesnt mean you cant do certain things
xkayelle
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thats rude! What has a piercing got anything to do with a job?
Sunalali
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
She didn’t ask u if having a nose ring is attractive she asked if it would work with a larger nose, dip ****
Deefrid
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Cant believe theres still people like you in this world , for a business owner you should concided different kind of people and not judge them by the looks , i have tattoos and piercings , if you said that i couldnt get a job because i have tattoo or piercing , i would kick your ass in your own property front of all your employees
Karisa96
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I personally wouldn't do it.
I think a nice nose stud would be more appropriate.
Mic2000
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No, more attenction on the defeca
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (163)
19.47%
Labour (426)
50.9%
Liberal Democrats (113)
13.5%
Green Party (46)
5.5%
Brexit Party (12)
1.43%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.48%
SNP (14)
1.67%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.48%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.72%
SDLP (1)
0.12%
Ulster Unionist (4)