The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

No offer, been almost a month, should I be worried?

Title says it all. I applied on the 6th December and have yet to receive a response. I received all the other responses reasonably quick and this is the last I am waiting for - also this will be my first choice if I get it.

Should I be worried I haven't got a response yet and has anyone else had experience in waiting this long.

Applied for International Relations.

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Hey!

No need to be worried! NTU were last to reply to me as well! They took about a month and a half! You have to factor in that there has been a christmas break, so I'm sure you'll hear soon!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks, that's reassuring then :smile:
Reply 3
I applied for international relations and I haven't heard anything back either yet :frown:
Reply 4
I applied for History and they haven't replied back either :angry:
Yeah I applied just before you and haven't heard back from them yet. Got all my other offers within 2 weeks but I don't think it's anything to worry about! No news is good news :wink:
Reply 6
Same as above. Sent mine a couple of days before you, and got an email saying they should reply within 4 weeks. I guess that's without the Christmas break!

Hold on in there, I know how you feel, I'm waiting for 2 from NTU!
Reply 7
Absolutely bricking it, this is the one I want the most!
I applied on the 12th, no news what-so-ever :frown: its very stressful! Allot are saying they've received emails invitations and their offers....I feel so left out :/
Reply 9
Just got one of my offers on Track, awaiting the other now!

I imagine yours will come soon! :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Congratulations :smile: I hope so, spose I will just have to play the waiting game :/ I'm watching track like a hawk o_o
Reply 11
Fingers crossed next week!
Still waiting on mine, it's been like 5 weeks now :frown:
Hi Hazelnuthotchoc (love the name) same here, what course are you applying for? i called NTU on monday and asked why decisions are taking so long she said anyone who applied after the 10th will still have to wait 2-3 weeks =z its a nightmare =(
Original post by Tazzilla1991
Hi Hazelnuthotchoc (love the name) same here, what course are you applying for? i called NTU on monday and asked why decisions are taking so long she said anyone who applied after the 10th will still have to wait 2-3 weeks =z its a nightmare =(

Hmm I applied on the 5th December!:frown: I've applied for law with criminology so idk how much longer it'll take. How about youuuu?
Original post by hazelnuthotchoc
Hmm I applied on the 5th December!:frown: I've applied for law with criminology so idk how much longer it'll take. How about youuuu?

i applied on the 12th december for Wildlife Conservation =) law and criminology sounds interesting good luck im sure youll get you offer soon =) x
Reply 16
I applied on the 5th of December and only just got my offer so don't worry too much about it, seems that ntu are slow at replying.
Original post by cuckoo99
I applied on the 5th of December and only just got my offer so don't worry too much about it, seems that ntu are slow at replying.

Congrats! What did you apply for? :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by hazelnuthotchoc
Congrats! What did you apply for? :smile:

Thanks,Chemistry BSc on the Clifton campus :smile: You?
Reply 19
The deadline was only yesterday so give it a couple more weeks I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending