Help with seminars

Watch this thread
artep
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hello everyone!
I hope you will understand me, English is not my native language and I struggle enough with him. So if someone could help with seminars and presentations in English. The theme is - Going mobile [give examples of how ICT facilitates a mobile lifestyle (eg impact of laptops, smartphones and other portable devices on lifestyle, work culture etc..)].
If somebody is willing to write a couple of suggestions for the introduction, then the plot and finally the conclusion. Only a sketch, because I have no idea how to start, even in my native language. Thanks
rocket0612
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
The problem with helping you with your introduction is that it is here that u provide your argument, and without your argument then no-one can help. I find it easier to firstly do your research first about about the question, then you will find an argument/thesis that you can discuss in your answer.

I hope this helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (27)
27%
As I expected (30)
30%
Harder (36)
36%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
7%

Watched Threads